Ice-T XE is a VT-100/ANSI terminal emulator for the Atari 8-bits.
New for 2.76:
- SpartaDOS: TDLINE is now disabled automatically in nearly all versions (2.x, 3.x, SDX 4.4 and above).
- Fixed some cases where CPU intensive events such as clearing the screen could cause data loss.
- VT100: Many improvements to emulation with the goal of conforming to the VT100 specification as closely as possible; now passes all tests in the 'vttest' suite relevant to VT100 emulators.
- Added Origin mode, LEDs, DECREQTPARM (request terminal parameters) command.
- Answerback string changed to "Ice-T".
- Shift-Break now sends longer break signal, as per the VT100 spec.
- Various misbehaviors, bugs and glitches fixed.
Edited by itaych, Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:14 PM.