IGNORED

The NEW High Score Club S2 ~ Week 23 ~ Bad Monkeys

Vocelli

Getting on the board.

King Kong: 1,510.

Congo Bongo: 46,030. Lost an earlier pic because I pressed the button after losing life #5. The lives counter is a bit counterintuitive. While playing my first game, I was delighted at all the extra lives I got, because that number went up ;) .

For the records: What's with the gruesome burning alive of a fellow creature in Congo Bongo? I'm gonna go call PETA!

post-34656-0-16100700-1381823100_thumb.png

post-34656-0-90589800-1381823117_thumb.png

Edited by karokoenig
  • Like 2

Gosh, Ive been trying all afternoon to get the score I needed for Congo Bongo, Which was 53000. I got 57000 and had to get my ipod to take a pic and the same thing happened to me as It did to scrabbler 15. The game played itself and I was screwed my picture. my score as I remember was about 57000.

Can someone tell me how to take a screen shot? I dont know how to. I just dont want this to happen again.

Gosh, Ive been trying all afternoon to get the score I needed for Congo Bongo, Which was 53000. I got 57000 and had to get my ipod to take a pic and the same thing happened to me as It did to scrabbler 15. The game played itself and I was screwed my picture. my score as I remember was about 57000.

Can someone tell me how to take a screen shot? I dont know how to. I just dont want this to happen again.

Press F12 for a screenshot

• Like 1

Congo Bongo improvement: 80,470. Getting the hang of it. A little tip for those who have a hard time dodging the coconuts (not boulders, Vocelli!). In the first two or three levels, you're safe when you stay close to the the back wall. After that, you got to learn to see where the safe areas are. You're not alone - I still have a hard time doing that myself.

post-34656-0-02144000-1381992846_thumb.png

• Like 1

nice one karo.

wow, Northcoast. that's hardcore!

back to work...

Thanks, man. And sorry about those 20 points. I am quite confident that you are going to pulverize my score before the week is over, though.

And I agree: Wow, Northcoast. Someone's out for a whooping 50 points finish. Lid, do something! :-D

And I agree: Wow, Northcoast. Someone's out for a whooping 50 points finish. Lid, do something! :-D

For next weeks I have to concentrate almost all gaming time in the weekends!

My free time got a little shorter, that's why I'm not posting or playing during this week. I hope weekend playing is enough. :thumbsup:

Your tip on Congo Bongo will be very helpfull. :thumbsup:

I have used that idea in Congo Bongo, but it seems you can still get hit sometimes when hugging the wall. I'm pretty sure it has happened to me & I don't rely on it any more, but I'll give it a try.

no improvemenst !!

RATS

i do have a small tip for King Kong: use the milkshake-jump-boost to get to the top floor. that will prevent the milkshake from killing you if it decides to come at you instead of exiting to the side. I have found this to be necessary every time except on the first level. otherwise I think I'm throwing a coin-toss to see if I die or not.

this game kind of reminds me of Towering Inferno. it's really hard, 3K is a monster score, and as far as I can tell the difficulty maxes out at level 3. so if you can pass level 3, that should give you a lot of hope that you can keep going and going! and as with T.I., that ismuch easier said than done