IGNORED

The NEW High Score Club S2 ~ Week 24 ~ Paddle Week 1 ~ GI Joe: Cobra Strike

Vocelli

The bartender in tapper and the snake in venture

The bartender intoxicated the snake and then tapped him to death with a score of 57300

(Btw, 57300 in tapper is a AWFUL score. My highscore is 152200 and gets better each game. Ive been playing it nonstop!)

Tapper's a great game!! My high score is in the 80k range, but that's with the left difficulty in the "a" position as mandated by the HSC rules that week

(see: http://atariage.com/forums/topic/181766-high-score-club-910-tapper/

• Like 1

I think I found it...

I got 3 JE initials in the sky and vertical lines decending from them.

I got 35,670 points and for the first time a black snake. I don't know if the black snake has something to do with those initials.

I have not encountered a black snake, so it probably does pertain to the easter egg thing.

BONUS--- So the nasty old snake from the great DATA AGE classic, SSSNAKE, was causing a lot of trouble in his small town. That town just happened to border the heavily patrolled city of Pacland. The sheriff was none other than the famous dot muncher, PAC-MAN. When he was done with his rounds in the power pellet forest, he liked to chomp over to Data town and rough up the pesky snake for fun, and to keep his chomping skills honed. It was a lot of fun for awhile. Then, last week the Power Pellet Co. installed GPS in the Chompers trucks, he got caught. After a vicious battle between the Chompers Union, Local cx2646, and the Power Pellet Co, he was granted his job back. After only two days back on duty, and still on probation, he went to Data town on his lunch break, with the company Chomper, and devoured the snake in two chomps!!! When he returned to the shop to punch in after lunch, the Union and Power Co. big shots were waiting at the time clock with a bright pink paper. Last I heard he moved to Data town after he lost his house in Pacland, fell in with the wrong crowd, and cooks up synthetic power pellets to sell on the street.

post-33986-0-62910000-1382806116_thumb.jpg---------------------c--------post-33986-0-68242300-1382806198_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

The black snake isn't an easter egg!

It's the last Cobra.

After it you begin the circle again with slower snakes. :)

That's why Karokönig got the 'easter egg' very often when he could play forever with his buddy. ;)

BTW, is "cobra" an English word?

It IS the Portuguese word for snake.

When I was a kid the Cobra shout was very natural.

On the other side, G.I. Joe sounded as someone shouting: Geronimo!

BTW, is "cobra" an English word?

It IS the Portuguese word for snake.

In English, "cobra" is just one type of snake, from my understanding. A highly venomous one that flares out at the neck like the one in the game. The word isn't used for snakes in general. That's interesting that "cobra" is Portuguese for "snake." I'm not sure the origins of the word for that particular snake in English.

• Like 1