IGNORED

Our SillyVenture 2013 Demo entry

Heaven/TQA

@xuel

Thanks... Now that's a newbie error.... I guess I would spotted it earlier if Altirra showed it corrupted. :)

Anyway will release later the final compo version at Pouet....

Dude! Altirra offers the profiling feature to tell you if an ISR doesn't restore teh registers correctly.

You just have to enable it.

NO ONE should talk bad about Altirra :P

You didn't post the entering of the DLI (as that would be the source of the error)

However, if the numbers posted by Xuel are correct I assume you have something like:

STA regA

LDA dli_regA
  RTI

:)

As $28-$25 = 3 and the variables are defined three ".ds 1" apart

Edited by Creature XL

can someone please check attachted file on real hardware before I upload the stuff to Pouet...

Well,

it works correct on my 800XL with U1MB upgrade (or I do not see any bugs). So here is the Exomizer packed version (I used Page 4 and Page 5 as buffer and depacker area, I also appended / merged the data-segments into as few segments as possible).

data segments:

0400-042C: Basic-off switch (released in Compute! by Bill Wilkinson, author of Inside Atari Basic); after this page 4 is available again...

0244-0244: Reset=coldstart routine (Poke 580,1)

0400-0408: switch off screen (works sometimes better than $022F or Poke 559,0); after this page 4 is available again...

0D82-14E6: data-segment 1 (originally 0D82-2005)

A400-AE35: data-segment 2 (originally A400-BFFF, since this produces garbage on the screen, it was nescessary to switch off screen while loading)

2000-4C44: data-segment 3 (originally 2000-Axxx)

unpacked length approx. 38kbytes, packed with exomizer approx. 15.5 kbytes

(the basic-off switch, Reset=coldstart and switch off screen segments were added by me)

The zipped attachment contains both the *.XEX file and the bootable *.ATR image.

Greetings, Andreas Koch.

addicted.zip

Edited by CharlieChaplin
  • Like 1