IGNORED

TI-99 Photos Thread! Post your systems here!

slinkeey

When I first glanced these in the Triton catalog... I thought it was going to be a TIPI! Imagine my chagrin as I read on. icon_sad.gificon_angry.gif

mine too, but then i went to the pc club side of the tifiest west show and built a xt for about half the price of theirs.. and got a 101 key keyboard :) then i could use both computers :)

• Like 1

When I first glanced these in the Triton catalog... I thought it was going to be a TIPI! Imagine my chagrin as I read on. :( :mad:

That reminds me, --- ONE OF THESE DAYS --- I'd like to put together a PDF catalog of all the goodies made by everyone over the last few years and dress it up like one of the old TI catalogs. The only difference would be links to places for ordering or more information.

• Like 7

• 3 weeks later...

now that 99/4A color scheme pops! Very nice. Is that Dukes of Hazzard orange?

The paint color name is "Real Orange" and I agree that it is reminiscent of the General Lee, Home Depot Orange, or the "Reply To This Topic" button! Now I need to find a beige program recorder that I can paint to match!

• Like 1

OLD CS1 is speaking from a point of knowledge, not conjecture. I have brought quite a few of my truly bizarre items to various TI Faires, and he has had the opportunity to not only see them, but also to touch them. :) Actually, I probably do need to take pictures of a lot of my items just to document their existence as part of my collection. I have way too many one-of-a-kind items that are relatively unknown outside of the documentation I've put online.

• Like 9

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, it's not a 99/4A, but is is TI!

Still need to add the cassette.

The stack includes the printer/plotter, RS-232 with the parallel interface, and modem.

I do have a wafertape but no tapes so saw no reason to include it on the stack!

And yes, the RS-232 does have a dockbus port. It was added on by a TI employee and not me so I guess it could be considered a factory mod!

post-65790-0-55197400-1543705874_thumb.jpg

• Like 10