IGNORED

What is your goal for 2014 (intv speaking)?

For 2014, I would like to :

- Find the homebrews I missed : Space Patrol, 4-Tris (all versions), Stonix, Mine Hunter.

- Sell or trade my doubles : Tutankham (CIB), Super Cobra (CIB and Cart), River Raid (CIB), Turbo (cart), Congo Bongo (cart+instruction), Truck'in (CIB), all Atari Soft (CIB), etc.

- Play a little more with my Intellivision

- Find some very rare games : Jedi Arena, Jack Lalanne...

- Make the Intellivision community happy :)

Scalpel, are Jedi Arena and Jack Lalanne cassette games?

Jack Lalanne is a cassette game but the box is similar as other Intellivision games. How many people own this game ??? I'm very curious.

About Jedi Arena, the game doesn't exist (as I know) BUT the box exists I think. It was made for the retailers, wasn't it ? Do you know someone with it ?? Alex ? Not sure....

For 2014, I would like to :

- Find the homebrews I missed : Space Patrol, 4-Tris (all versions), Stonix, Mine Hunter.

I finally recently managed to pick up an Intelligentvision Minehunter to go with my Stonix. Still need Samegame & Robots and 4-Tris (any version, but preferably Intelligentvision).

I finally recently managed to pick up an Intelligentvision Minehunter to go with my Stonix. Still need Samegame & Robots and 4-Tris (any version, but preferably Intelligentvision).

Well done Jason ! Now, as Christmas is coming, you know what to do : go to the postoffice and send to me Intelligentvision Mine Hunter and Stonix :-D

Maybe, you will receive a very special gift in back ^^

Trade doubles of complete Rare Games like Tutankham, Super Cobra, for some of the Homebrews I don't have like Stonix, Space Patrol, 4Tris, League of Light and Robot Rumble. Also up for trade a full INTV II, Intellivoice and system changer with a ECS and Synth Keyboard.

Get a MULTI-CART and get an emulator working on my Mac with controllers.

Lol....coal? ;-) I'd consider it for League of Light and Robot Rubble...

Ok, as hard as it may be to part with it, I'm willing to send you some coal for League of Light and Robot Rubble.

How much so you need? I can pack it in bulk. :lol:

I only need to find a couple of commons CIB to reach 125 including:

Triple Challenge

Learning Fun I

Learning Fun II

Spiker

I'm certain many of you have spares of these lying around ... let me know if you're looking to get rid of any.

Get loose copies of Body Slam and Super Cobra. Maybe also Tutankham and Congo Congo, but I'm not holding out much hope for those.

I'd also love a clean working INTV III that's not all dented up on top...ideally for less than an arm and a leg.

I could also stand to upgrade a couple of junky common labels (my Bump 'N' Jump is pretty rough) and pick up a few commons I'm still somehow missing, like Chess and Motocross.

Body Slam is at the top of the list, though. Somebody got a steal on one a couple of weeks ago when they snagged a relisted copy for $35 before I could grab it. Shoulda taken it at $50. :mad: Oh well!

I just bought an intellivision and some games about a month ago. I added another 10 today. (All boxed some are likely missing instruction manuals and overlays) So I have about 25 boxed games.

1. I would like to have at least 50 boxed intellivision games by the end of 2014. (hopefully more)

2. Maybe buy a couple intellivision homebrew games (I am not going to lie Colecovision and Vectrex homebrews are the priority)