IGNORED

Beta Phase Games - HOT DOG

woolfman

Right. Just worked this out. Gadget's grammar needs adjusting. It sounded to me like he was telling us that a preorder is from him!!! (via him....which I thought odd) I think he actually means that under the condition that a preorder would be available then they can rely on a preorder being placed from him (by him).

Lol in our excitement I think we're jumping the gun. I didn't see him say anything about pre-orders. Having said that, if you are count me in ;)

Edit: And somehow my phone didn't load those last posts so my post looks a bit out of place lol. Oh well.

Edited by MrBland

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

i would say something about a release date but it seems like our plans keep getting pushed back...

we'll try to get our next batch asap, definitely this year, just have a lot of stuff going on - not the least of which are the several lynx and jaguar releases we need to get out.

• Like 2

i would say something about a release date but it seems like our plans keep getting pushed back...

we'll try to get our next batch asap, definitely this year, just have a lot of stuff going on - not the least of which are the several lynx and jaguar releases we need to get out.

Great news! do you know how many you would attempt to make in the next batch?

Good news - keep us posted as soon as something comes up! Can´t wait to order it!

• 1 month later...

I think there is a serious supply and demand problem....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/181490428402?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/181490424583?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Williard, I don't suppose there is anything that the Lynx community can do to help with the production of re-runs?

someone to step in to help assemble the parts???

I'm sure we would all help where we can.

the carts are already made... haven't been selling them because the plan was to release them with another game and due to lack of time lately haven't really had a chance to work on any of the other releases we're juggling.

i have to say i didn't expect the game to sell for that much though, especially since I keep saying that we have another batch of carts made that will go on sale later this year :P

yes its identical to least time. i don't know about relief pitcher, that has not been discussed yet due to how busy things have been in regard to work, other obligations .etc. it is good to see there seems to be a reasonable amount of interest though, the plan was once we finish releasing all our projects we can begin to make them more consistently available. but the prints will be sporadic until we get all of our releases out because our main goal is to get everything out to the community and make sure it's preserved and out there.

Edited by Willard

That's great Willard, thank you! I'm really pleased it'll be blue too! (l'm easily pleased by these things! - but of course very much looking forward to game play :) )

I really hope you can get Relief Pitcher too.

Thank you for making these plans, it's refreshing to see; those ebay listings were just crazy!

I am so looking forward to play Hotdog. I'd also buy Relief Pitcher if I can afford it in case of a rerelease, eventhough I have no clue of Baseball, but the gme looks and sounds good for a sports game.

Not to mention whatever it is you still have in your pipeline...

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

yes its identical to least time. i don't know about relief pitcher, that has not been discussed yet due to how busy things have been in regard to work, other obligations .etc. it is good to see there seems to be a reasonable amount of interest though, the plan was once we finish releasing all our projects we can begin to make them more consistently available. but the prints will be sporadic until we get all of our releases out because our main goal is to get everything out to the community and make sure it's preserved and out there.

Any update on Hot Dog? Will it be available before xmas this year?