Photo

Gamebase TI99/4A Version 2.1

54 replies to this topic

#51 sometimes99er OFFLINE  

sometimes99er

River Patroller

• 3,850 posts

Posted Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:33 AM

Free upload and download for 4 weeks. Download at 300 KB/s will take 24 min.

https://ufile.io/72iqu

#52 Fritz442 OFFLINE  

Fritz442

Chopper Commander

• 184 posts

Posted Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:29 PM

I don't know if the Gamebase software works as it should. I've always done it rather manually: I select or search the Screenshots folder for any particular games. I

verify the screen shots to see if I found the right game. I then look in the database (TI99-4Av2.mdb). The table is Games. The column searched is Name. And the

Filename column shows where to find the file. I've always been able to figure out how to run a game in Classic99, but then I've only tried a fraction of what's available.

Hey sometimes99er, I also did it that way until I found the Gamebase Frontend. Just install the frontend, then extract the 'TI99-Gamebase' files

(the entire folder) into the frontend folder (C:\Gamebase\TI99-4Av2). Then you have a full list of all games and the screenshots to go with them. Really nice :thumbsup:

Attached Files

#53 digdugnate OFFLINE  

digdugnate

Moonsweeper

• 377 posts

Posted Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:07 PM

Hey sometimes99er, I also did it that way until I found the Gamebase Frontend. Just install the frontend, then extract the 'TI99-Gamebase' files

(the entire folder) into the frontend folder (C:\Gamebase\TI99-4Av2). Then you have a full list of all games and the screenshots to go with them. Really nice :thumbsup:

I've been messing with the front end a little this evening.  pretty interesting!

#54 Sinphaltimus OFFLINE  

Sinphaltimus

Stargunner

• 1,780 posts
  • Distracted at the Keyboard

Posted Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:16 AM

Does this work with Classic99 to launch games? I understand more setup  may be required such as the actual game bins etc...

#55 Fritz442 OFFLINE  

Fritz442

Chopper Commander

• 184 posts

Posted Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:24 AM

Does this work with Classic99 to launch games? I understand more setup  may be required such as the actual game bins etc...

Yes it does, both Classic99 and Mess are included with gamebase. Right click on the PLAY button and you

can choose which emulator to run them.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users