IGNORED

Selling my 2 Atari 1040ST systems

I am selling my 2 Atari 1040STs. They have been sitting in my closet for a LONG time! Make me an offer -- here's what I am offering, would like it all go together:

One comes up ok, the other doesn’t I think it may be the monitor cable but it could be the console – also one of the keyboards has 1 key that is missing the cap you could easily take the cap from another keyboard and press it on I didn’t want to do that cause I didn’t have anything on hand that was matching

· 2 working monitors

· All cables and power cords

· 3 mouses (mice?) – 1 is missing its top

· Even happy to throw in the power box (newport) I was plugging everything into, but if you don’t want it just let me know… if just something I had on hand, obviously it isn’t original to the Ataris…

I did clean everything – but it’s been sitting in my closet all this time so it accumulated a nice layer of dust, a little more than my once over got clean. Not filthy anymore, but it could use some detailing – I wasn’t sure what to use and I know sometimes if you clean with the wrong cleaner you can damage thing so I didn’t get to aggressive with cleaning it… I usually would as I don’t like anything dirty or dusty…

Happy to have you pick up locally (I am in Southern California, Los Angeles area) also happy to ship but I would have to charge you to ship and these mothers are heavy. :)

If you have questions or want more pictures just let me know..

post-38095-0-11883300-1389150915_thumb.jpg

post-38095-0-61030100-1389150925_thumb.jpg