IGNORED

Overscan Invaders

Charlie_

Found this game on youtube and downloaded it from Climatics @ http://www.archive-atari.st/archive.html

A very fun Space Invaders type game. Wanted to share as I had never seen it before yesterday and I've been having lots of fun playing it.

I have to boot my Mega STe from floopy and there is no joystick support, but otherwise no troubles playing.

Overscan Invaders:

http://youtu.be/hNjwvrZ3dsM

mqdefault.jpg

Edited by Official Ninja

Actually I started to work on this some time ago. Changing control to joystick is first thing what I had on mind .. Will not work on TT, Falcon.

Will you release the patch even if it doesn't work on TT or Falcon?

Joystick control would be nice as I notice sometimes if you hold the KB keys some seem to "stick" and the player base will keep moving left or right on its own.

I had to adjust my NTCS screen so the game can fit to it, now I got wide screen look to ST desk top. :spidey:

lol , your monitor has that adjustment? On my LG SC1224 I get the score at top cut off and bit of the bottom.

That is why it is overscan invaders ;)

When I use a VGA converter I can see the whole picture with games like this. Obsession pinball and Stardust come to mind.

lol , your monitor has that adjustment? On my LG SC1224 I get the score at top cut off and bit of the bottom.

That is why it is overscan invaders ;)

When I use a VGA converter I can see the whole picture with games like this. Obsession pinball and Stardust come to mind.

All CRT's should have that adjustment, it's on the back of the CRT. It's called "vertical size" it looks like a box with one arrow in it, it's pointing up and down.

Edited by walter_J64bit

All CRT's should have that adjustment, it's on the back of the CRT. It's called "vertical size" it looks like a box with one arrow in it, it's pointing up and down.

Well... The LG SC1224 has it but you need a tiny screwdriver, there are no knobs, you have to adjust a pot sticking up on the board.