IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

Here is the latest on Razion from NGDEVTEAM,

Dear customers,

the pre-selling for Razion AES is now open.

A new trailer #2 is available now: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2-9Pzyrl5I
It shows a memorizer area, 2 new stages with blazing game play and a comparison between Novice Mode and Maniac Mode.

We start with the "Collector Edition" [CE].
The later coming LE will cost 50 EUR less, but comes without any extras.

Razion AES CE ENG/JPN combined is limited to 100 units worldwide!
Overall the limitation is set to ~150 units (CE+LE)

The CE comes with a few extras, that won't be included in the later LE:

Exclusive for CE: offset printed posters
Exclusive for CE: bookmark stickers
Exclusive for CE: postcard
Only with CE: Professional pressed soundtrack CD (OST/AST)

We added a 3rd maniac game mode and made the novice and normal mode easier.

Further details are in the shop descriptions:

rz_aes_jpn_front_shop_600px.jpg

rz_aes_jpn_back_shop_600px.jpg

Razion AES/Homecart JPN CE *collector edition* 499,00EU

rz_aes_eng_front_shop_600px.jpg

rz_aes_eng_back_shop_600px.jpg

Razion AES/Homecart ENG CE 499,00EU

http://www.ngdevdirect.com/

Best regards,
NG : DEV . TEAM

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224
  • Like 1

Hi guys,

Just pre-ordered JP Razion CE version for the AES! Can't wait till it comes out! The Japanese artwork looks stunning! While the game looks beautiful with great animation in the background and cool music to go with the title!

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

I ordered mine too (JP CE).

The last 3 releases (Gunlord, Neo XYX, and Razion) have different artwork for JP AES. The Eng versions just use MVS CE artwork, which I also collect.

Hi guys,

Here is the latest on Razion from NGDEVTEAM,

Dear customers,

the pre-selling for Razion AES is now open.

• Like 1

I ordered mine too (JP CE).

The last 3 releases (Gunlord, Neo XYX, and Razion) have different artwork for JP AES. The Eng versions just use MVS CE artwork, which I also collect.

Nice job Vince!

I have Gunlord, Fast Striker, and Neo XYX in Japanese! I just never found the English version artwork that appealing to me! When I reserved Knight's Chance from Jeff Kurtz at Neobitz, I pre-ordered the JP version as well!

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

Razion AES CE pre-orders sold out in 7 hours. Additional 50 copies of LE will be available for pre-orders in Oct.

Amazing!

At first, I thought that the MVS pre-orders weren't selling as well and fast like I was predicting! So I figured the AES versions weren't going to be any different Then this was announced and now I'm glad that people are interested in Razion more than ever!

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

"After only 7h the Razion AES CE is sold out. Pre orders for the LE start in October.

Interesting factoid: Sales ratio: 60% JPN / 40% ENG. All past games had 50/50."

My guess is that the artwork was much better looking on the JPN version than the ENG! Like Vincewy said, "its been the same artwork for the past 3 releases for the ENG MVS to AES"

Anthony...

I also overheard that they are also making "2" new games in the future! One is a Ikari type game that they are currently developing!

Anthony...

I do hope the other one is another space ship shooter. They were very close to something I'd spend $550 on this time around, and I'm pretty sure that just one more attempt and they will have me. (not that they have any trouble selling through them as is)

• Like 1

I do hope the other one is another space ship shooter. They were very close to something I'd spend $550 on this time around, and I'm pretty sure that just one more attempt and they will have me. (not that they have any trouble selling through them as is)

I wouldn't mind either! I'm actually a fan of them since the NES days and playing Galaga for all these years in the arcades! Most will say that the platform as WAY do many shooters as it is! But I enjoy them!

Anthony...

After shipping and paypal fees that 499 euros equals $700.

• Like 1

399 MVS, but I didn't know about these paypal fees--is it just the usual fee on paying in foreign currency, or some kind of price adjustment shenanigans the shop does?

Doing some calculations, this is what it looks like to help how it looks like when you purchase the game on the exchange for the AES ! Its from this Tuesdays market value!

Total amount: -€518.00 EUR (equals -$697.87 USD) Fee amount: €0.00 EUR Net amount: -€518.00 EUR Conversion from: -$697.87 USD Conversion to: €518.00 EUR Exchange rate: 1 U.S. Dollar = 0.7422 Euros Item amount: €499.00 EUR Sales Tax: €0.00 EUR Shipping: €19.00 EUR Handling: €0.00 EUR Quantity: 1 Item Title: Razion AES/Homecart JPN CE *collector edition* x 1 |

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Hmmmm..It looks like NGDEVTEAM might increase their Razion LE amount in October! If you read their Facebook comments they said they will!

"NGDevTeam: Yes, we hear you. We will increase the count of the LE version in October."

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224