IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

1. ナコルルと麻宮アテナと梅田ロフトでお買物デートなうに使っていいよ。 #コスプレ #麻宮アテナ #ナコルル #SNKArtGalleryinUmedaLOFT #SNK #カメコになりたいpic.twitter.com/y6fz52px39

Translate from Japanese
    Translated from Japanese by Microsoft

You can use it for the shopping date in Nakoruru and the Asamiya Athena and Umeda Loft. #コスプレ #麻宮アテナ #ナコルル #SNKArtGalleryinUmedaLOFT #SNK #カメコになりたい

DWSn8nRVMAA5uMU.jpg
    DWSn8m8U0AAWRDM.jpg
    DWSn8nQUQAAy_tC.jpg
    DWSn8nIVMAIsj6l.jpg

Anthony...

SNK's artwork always looked more Western to me than Japanese. I just don't see anime characters when I look at SNK characters. Anyone else see that too?

Agreed. Never been a fan of some versions of it, earlier at least where it's almost overly generic and bland on purpose trying to do anything but look like it was made in Japan. I mean the detailing enough is there but it's just not interesting or looks like your usual period Japanese anime, manga, game art of the time. Try looking at the Fatal Fury and Samurai Shodown 1 art from the time, then google a search for the anime movies and manga counterparts of those and the differences are insanely night and day.

Hi guys,

1. 【イベント開催中】『SNK Art Gallery in Umeda LOFT』平日も元気に開催中です!学校帰り、会社帰りにぜひ遊びに来てくださいね☆https://buff.ly/2F14PTO pic.twitter.com/sAw8A14Azm

Translate from Japanese

[Event Held] "SNK Art Gallery in Umeda LOFT" is also being held on weekdays! Please come to the school by all means on the way home. ☆ https://buff.ly/2F14PTO

DWXmasyUMAAILtG.jpg
    DWXmnPoUQAEjw04.jpg
    DWXmudoVQAA1P8k.jpg
    DWXm0mUV4AAJGTb.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. SNKグッズはアクキーメインに買いました97のジャケクリアファイルカッコよすぎるpic.twitter.com/krURt43SA2

Translate from Japanese

SNK Goods bought the key to the main Jacecuria Fire Cacco of 97 too

DWUAr5gVwAAqQA3.jpg

Anthony..

Hi guys,

Back with Atariage Field Play's with King of Fighters 2002. You're going to like this one fellas. Enjoy. :)

From the description,

"Good morning everyone!

Today we are playing what some call the best King of Fighters game in the franchise... KOF 2002! My good friend Andy is coming over to challenge me. Hope your having a great week!"

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

SNK's artwork always looked more Western to me than Japanese. I just don't see anime characters when I look at SNK characters. Anyone else see that too?

Seems like typical Japanese, probably better to compare it with Manga, as Anime has to dull down the quality of the drawings a lot since their is lot of different drawings every fraction of a sec that you see

• Like 1

Hi guys,

1. 【イベント情報】『SNK Art Gallery in Umeda LOFT』では『ザ・キング・オブ・ファイターズ キャラクター エンサイクロペディア』の復刻本を先行販売しております!シリーズ作品に登場した歴代キャラクターのビジュアル資料が掲載!要チェックです!https://buff.ly/2F14PTO pic.twitter.com/ffkUujss3X

Translate from Japanese

[Event Information] [sNK art Gallery in Umeda LOFT] has been selling the book of the King of Fighters character Encyclopedia] in advance! Visual material of successive characters appeared in the series of works posted! Check it out! https://buff.ly/2F14PTO

1. 【SNK Art Gallery in Umeda LOFT】 本日より大阪、梅田ロフトにてイベント『SNK Art Gallery in Umeda LOFT』を開催!SNK歴代タイトルの人気イラストやNEOGEOのゲーム機の展示、イベント限定商品や先行商品など盛りだくさん!ぜひお越しください。 #SNK #NEOGEO #KOF https://prtimes.jp/main/html/rd/p/000000068.000028651.html pic.twitter.com/rRPUmQ1QiV

Translate from Japanese

[sNK Art Gallery in Umeda LOFT] held the event "SNK Art gallery in Umeda LOFT" at Umeda Loft in Osaka from today! The exhibition of the popular illustrations and NeoGeo of the game machine of SNK successive titles, and lots of events limited products and prior products! Please come by all means. ... #SNK #NEOGEO https://prtimes.jp/main/html/rd/p/000000068.000028651.html #ttps://t.co/EyiAyJw64Q

DWJLbjCVAAUH2G7.jpg
      DWJLbfyV4AA9ngF.jpg
      DWJLbhzU0AUuwqy.jpg

Anthony...

Wow those posters are amazing! Neo Geo artwork is just the best!

• Like 1

My new review now available. This week I review Fatal Fury 3: Road to the Final Victory, another great fighting game made by SNK.

Enjoy!, Dont be shy to give comments and subscribe if you like it. Thx.

Hey NGCD,

Thank you for sharing this great video regarding Fatal Fury 3. Such a fun title with amazing graphics. The game really have one of the best background designs that I ever seen and the music is fun to listen to as well.

As always, keep up the great work you usually do bro. Always a pleasure to see your works NGCD. :)

Anthony..

Hi guys,

1. 1f4a5.pngƧYƧƬΣM DΣΛƬH MΛƬCH1f4a5.png The NeoGeo CD has one often named problem. Loading times. But this is not about loading times. This is about your favorite out of these three! Round one. Fight! #retrogamingpic.twitter.com/ZQ37x3r9gz

DWbfwgCXcAUPn-o.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. KOF XIVの最新スクリーンショットを紹介! #SNK #KOF #KOFXIV #KOF14pic.twitter.com/gaOm6rwaiz

Translate from Japanese

Introducing the latest screenshots of KOF XIV! #SNK #KOF #KOFXIV #KOF14

DWcLQO5VQAAJqAn.jpg

Anthony..

Hi guys,

1. 今日の稽古終わりに、ちょっと寄り道。 こないだは絶賛スマホ紛失太郎だったので、あらためて梅田ロフトへ! このパネルはまじでアガる。pic.twitter.com/la3ztOKRjf

Translate from Japanese

At the end of today's rehearsal, a little detour. Because it was lost taro acclaimed smartphone the other evening, to Umeda Loft again! This panel is actually Aga.

DWYwwxDVwAAQ_eF.jpg
    DWYwxxuVoAAZvXo.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. 【SECRET REPORT#116】 現在開催中のバレンタインイベントで活躍中のアンジュ・アメールとアンジュ・ブラン姉妹。バレンタインデーに登場しただけあって、衣装がとても可愛いのですが、一部の男性陣にとっては目のやり場に困るようで…(〃´・ω・`)ゞ#キミヒロ #キミヒロSRpic.twitter.com/GvC7d1Ni6f

Translate from Japanese

[sECRET REPORT # 116] Anjou Amer and Anjou Blanc sisters active in the current Valentine event. Because it appeared on Valentine's Day, the costume is very pretty, but it seems to be embarrassed by the place of eyes for some men... ( 〃´・ω・`) Isuzu # Kimi Hiro #キミヒロSR

DWZEBqnX0AEJI85.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Back with Atariage member Project COE (Jarrod) with another great Neo-Geo review for us. Let's see what he has to say about the quirky Top Hunter title shall we? :)

From the description,

"Today's Neo Geo game is Top Hunter: Roddy & Cathy, which is an incredibly fun and original action platformer. This is one well worth the low asking price."

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hey NEO GEO fans,

My latest video is for PUZZLE DE PON!, which is very similar to PUZZLE BOBBLE/BUST-A-MOVE. Only Bub and Bob from Bubble Bobble are not in it. They are replaced with a little anime girl and another major difference is that the ceiling does not descend-- the need to complete the goal is made more imperative by instead the presence of a timer-- and it's VERY strict! Your goal is to "free" a symbol from the bubbles that hold it in place-- pop the bubbles (create a chain of like-colored bubbles together [at least 3]) and you can move on to the next stage. Every 3rd stage has a Zodiac symbol to release and when all 12 are freed, you must free one last symbol of the sun, and you then become the God of the sun! One other difference from Puzzle Bobble is the presence of helpful bubbles-- Bomb bubbles will destroy all neighboring bubbles it touches, Arrow bubbles (comically called "Allow bubbles" in the game's hints) show a line indicating where your fired bubble will stick, and Star bubbles are the best-- they destroy ALL the same color of bubble on screen that it touches. Puzzle De Pon! R's only difference from Puzzle De Pon! is the different symbols (the non-Zodiac ones). A bit too difficult for my tastes.

• Like 1

Hey NEO GEO fans,

My latest video is for PUZZLE DE PON!, which is very similar to PUZZLE BOBBLE/BUST-A-MOVE. Only Bub and Bob from Bubble Bobble are not in it. They are replaced with a little anime girl and another major difference is that the ceiling does not descend-- the need to complete the goal is made more imperative by instead the presence of a timer-- and it's VERY strict! Your goal is to "free" a symbol from the bubbles that hold it in place-- pop the bubbles (create a chain of like-colored bubbles together [at least 3]) and you can move on to the next stage. Every 3rd stage has a Zodiac symbol to release and when all 12 are freed, you must free one last symbol of the sun, and you then become the God of the sun! One other difference from Puzzle Bobble is the presence of helpful bubbles-- Bomb bubbles will destroy all neighboring bubbles it touches, Arrow bubbles (comically called "Allow bubbles" in the game's hints) show a line indicating where your fired bubble will stick, and Star bubbles are the best-- they destroy ALL the same color of bubble on screen that it touches. Puzzle De Pon! R's only difference from Puzzle De Pon! is the different symbols (the non-Zodiac ones). A bit too difficult for my tastes.

Hey Russ,

Thank you for sharing your Puzzle De Pon/R video with us on the Neo-Geo thread on ATariage.com. I agree bro. It's tougher then Puzzle Bobble and has some awesome element to add in the game that helps give it an additional kick to help the game out.

Keep up the great work as always Russ. Thank you as always. :)

Anthony...