IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

1. Replying to @VGDensetsu

[Gallery] Real Bout: Fatal Fury Special / リアルバウト餓狼伝説スペシャル (Neo-Geo - SNK - 1997) http://videogamesdensetsu.tumblr.com/post/145961474045/real-bout-fatal-fury-special-aka-real-bout pic.twitter.com/m66fJF4Vrn

Translate Tweet
    Translated from Japanese by Microsoft

Gallery Real Bout: Fatal Fury Special/Real Bout Fatal Fury specials (Neo-geo-SNK-1997)

Ck_37mdWsAAlhuT.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. 【イベントのお知らせ】 本日ゲーマーズなんば店で開催中のイベント「#SNK40周年 記念SPECIAL STORE」最終日となっております。まだ、ご来店されていない方はお急ぎくださいませ! http://buff.ly/2EgK9KN pic.twitter.com/XK1nugySSq

Translate Tweet

[Event Announcement] today is the last day of the event "#SNK40周年 Commemorative Special store" held at Gamers Namba store. If you have not been to the store yet, please hurry!

DqACECUW4AAVSGE.jpg
    DqACEDXX4AAV3n_.jpg
    DqACEDcWoAEpAfO.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. Brook Universal Fighting Board can support Neogeo Mini NOW ! ! ! ! ! Get one now to play over 40 games with your fighting sticks on Neogeo Mini. Special thanks 寶島格鬥哥- ET 林家弘 for sharing. https://goo.gl/sTbNnf ---> See the video ! ! !pic.twitter.com/Hw1Pzrhdml

DpwxBdnVsAEkhSC.jpg

Anthony..

Hi guys,

According to Yasuyuki Oda, The Last Blade was originally meant to be a samurai version of The King of Fighters (it probably means team battle). https://www.famitsu.com/news/201803/04153026.html?page=2 pic.twitter.com/OSiVBdHisy

DXhV7vQW0AE-_iv.jpg

Famitsu.com

March 4, 2018.

https://www.famitsu.com/news/201803/04153026.html

SNK's entry to the "ARCHADA NEOGEO series 1 million download Thanksgiving" scheduled to be delivered in 18 titles & "Arcade Archives" announced! (1/2)
On 3 March 2018, the hamster held the "Ake Aka NEOGEO series 1 million download Thanksgiving". This event which was held at Taito Station Mizuguchi store "MEGARAGE", the event that the company achieved business development of "Nintendo Switch download software" Arcade Archives "series," Ake Aka NEOGEO "series achieved 1 million downloads worldwide It was done in commemoration.
Kenji Saeki writer
2018-03-04 17: 00: 00

On 3 March 2018, the hamster held the "Ake Aka NEOGEO series 1 million download Thanksgiving". This event which was held at Taito Station Mizuguchi store "MEGARAGE", the event that the company achieved business development of "Nintendo Switch download software" Arcade Archives "series," Ake Aka NEOGEO "series achieved 1 million downloads worldwide It was done in commemoration.

Hamsters announced that it has exceeded 1 million downloads (as of January 23, 2018) worldwide for the cumulative total of worldwide downloading software "Arcade Archives" series, "Akeaka NEOGEO" series of hamsters business development of Nintendo Switch.

"Ake Aka NEOGEO", "Arcade Archives" new information revealed!

Firstly, at the event, new information related to "Arcade Archives" has been released, so let's summarize first.

"Ake Aka NEOGEO" has the title of the face
"Ake Aka NEOGEO" Future delivery schedule titles of 18 titles released

Faith is a game maker that survived until 1998, and the distribution title " Gururin " which became clear this time is a puzzle game that was running in MVS (Multi Video System) which is a commercial use of Neo Geo in 1994. In addition, titles of various genres such as " Sonic Wings 3 ", " Ghost Pilot ", " Stakes Winner " are scheduled to appear.

5a9b959c61abe.jpg
5a9b959ca1e16.jpg

SNK entry into "Arcade Archives"

Lastly, as a serious announcement it became clear that the SNK title in the era of New Japan planning before "Neo Geo" will appear in "Arcade Archives". Although the specific title name was not disclosed, I am looking forward to what lineup it will be.

5a9b959c7f362.jpg
There are visitors coming out aura one after another! Competition section of?

At the entrance where the signboard of "NEO · GEO LAND" was listed at the entrance, 50 people who applied for entries from the Nico Nico live broadcast "Arcade Archiver" viewers filled their seats, starting from 17 o'clock, Mr. Hamada of Hamster , Mr. Makoto Ito of SNK, Oda P, Mr. Roland, and Fujita, a game artist, appeared. The event began with a cry of "Cheers!" Celebrating the 1st anniversary of "Arcade Archives" series, "Ake Aka NEOGEO" series, 1 million download breaks, and Nintendo Switch & Nintendo Switch version "Akeaka NEOGEO" series.

In the beginning, the opponent 's battle section started with "Akea Family" invited guests and "Ake Aka NEOGEO team". It is a plan to fight games designated by guests with the speaker designated by the visitor, souvenirs will be given if the invitee wins, and snacks are put in to the invited guests but Mr. Hamada is immediately " Having said that "there is", the first thing named was that Twitter is a living business (haha) Mr. Hideki Kamiya of Platinum Games. "Ake Aka NEOGEO" Challenging one side score attack of " Brazing Star " against Fujita who can play all titles well (Mr. Hamada) . Mr. Kamiya said that Oda P had used pre-rendered graphics as a reference for development at the time, Mr. Kamiya said, "I practiced a little bit and I learned by watching movies today", "I'm nervous to play in public" Despite saying, Mr. Fujita was unable to speak to him while playing, and he won a strategy victory from the player's select and exceeded Fujita's score at the time before the boss and gave a spectacular win. While announcing the Nintendo Switch versions " Beyonetta " and " Beyonetta 2 " released on February 17, Mr. Kamiya said , "I am also looking forward to seeing what titles will come out as one of the users So let's raise this series. "

5a9b959c94b24.jpg
5a9b959c908bf.jpg

Mr. Hideki Kamiya of Platinum Games visited from Osaka.

Next, Mr. Hamada said "There is someone to worry about" Professor YouTuber (haha) DDT pro wrestling mano Dino players. "While neo-geo's sports game is often decorated in many cases, while feeling it faithfully faces golf," while watching with laughter, "You are nominated when you come out to play." In the favorite " Big Tournament Golf " I fought against Roland. To Mr. Roland who was turning in a par, although saying "I have never done with a joystick", a male color Dino player who decided by a birdie was a victory. Men's Dino players also closed up with "Arcade Archives" series, "Ake Aka NEOGEO" series, promoting the DDT pro wrestling that will be held at both countries' Kokugikan on March 25!

5a9b959c69f8b.jpg
5a9b959ca6470.jpg

A manno Dino player who came to play also is on stage.

In addition, Mr. Maskman vs. Fujita who came from Shikoku for this event played against " Soccer Broll ", and the " Fatal Legend Special " showdown with HORI's Kenta Ukiki vs. Oda P , The total of "Akea Family" that the invited party won 3 wins, "the Ake Aka NEOGEO Team" was the result of the one who won the victory, and 3 invitations were put in the invitee.

5a9b959c76aaf.jpg
5a9b959c5d854.jpg

Mr. Kota Ueki of HORI is also active in the matchup.

Miyoko's "KOF", "Metal Slug" enjoying the piano arrangement!

In the middle of the event, a corner of "Gemba's NEOGEO sound piano performance" by classical piano player and Maiko san was also held. We played the opening of " THE KING OF FIGHTERS '98" and "ESAKA" from " KOF ". It was struggling to arrange on the piano score and that he had done a lot of practice. Finally I played the piano arrangement of " Metal Slug " and was bathed in from the venue. "I thought that I would like to express powerful original songs as much as possible on piano and added sounds more than the score I received," he said, afterwards also in charge of notice corner and BGM of the new information section, raising the event richly He gave me.

5a9b959c7b0fc.jpg

Maiko and you. BGM in charge also excited the event.

SNK's entry to the "ARCHADA NEOGEO series 1 million download Thanksgiving" scheduled to be delivered in 18 titles & "Arcade Archives" announced! (2/2)
Kenji Saeki writer
2018-03-04 17: 00: 00
To the previous page
to the next page
The talk show which the adventure stories of "Neo Geo" got me up

The second half of the event was titled "NEOGEO Development Secret Story! Developer Talk Show", and a corner where Oda P and colleagues answer to questions raised from visitors started. Here I will tell you the questions and answers. Incidentally, Oda P was involved in development since " Fatal Fury Legend SPECIAL ", Mr. Ito was in charge of leasing sales and sales of MVS. Mr. Rollan was said to have been a high school student in France then.

5a9b959c7245b.jpg

Mr. Hamada of hamster from left, Mr. Ito of SNK, Oda P, Loran. And Fujita.

- Why did you decide to combine karate and boomerang to make a new fighting sport?

Oda P This was crazy (meeting hall laugh). " Furukawa Revelation - Fighting Genesis ~ " seems to be working hard to put in SNK's (fighting game) elements at the time. So everyone was crazy (meeting hall laugh).

- What was the longest work in the development at the time, what was the shortest work? Also, what was the most enjoyable title?

Oda P I think that it  was probably "long star warrior MARK OF THE WOLVES " that was the longest, but the longest person who experienced the longest was " Fatal Legend 3 - Far away Battle ~ ". The shortest was " Real Bout Fatal Legend 2 - THE NEW COMERS ~ " for 4 months (produced with). There were lots of fun, but " Fatal Warrior MARK OF THE WOLVES " was the last, but that was the most enjoyable. It was the most pleasant because the development environment was made at the mature stage.

- What was the work that was hard to develop and the heart seemed to break? Also, this is the performance of sympathy! What is the work called?

I'm sorry for all the story of Oda P " hungry ", but the hard work was " Legend of Fatal Wolf 3 ". It was really hard, with a series of troubles, the last thing went up to the earthquake (Hanshin Awaji great earthquake). The data was okay, but when I went to the company I did not know where my PC was (it was in a state). It was a messy state.

Ito 3 - 4, the sales office and the head office could not be contacted. I was at a sales office, but I was happy that the call from the head office did not come.

Oda P I am able to hold a conference ... ... I think that " Real bout (legion famine) 2 " was successful.

- Where was the point that it was easier to develop at "Neo Geo" (then it was good), on the contrary where was the development difficult (now better)? I am wondering what kind of development equipment, development environment, development system it was.

Oda P years Since the hardware specifications of games are going up year by year, there are more things you have to do to get more done. So, it is much harder now than in the past. The number of people involved and the genre of occupation are also increasing.

Hamada By the way how many people at the time were " Fatal legend SPECIAL " at that time?

Oda P " Fatal Fury Legend SPECIAL " and " Ryu Tora Fist 2 " were made by a team together, but it was about 2 to 30 people.

Hamada It was quite a big team then, did not he?

Is it Oda P ? I did not have external orders as it is now, all in-house manufacture. Now, 80% of those who have names on end credits are people I have not met. I will not turn around unless I place an order there.

- What do you do when development work that improves completeness is not good before development master up?

Oda P This is the only thing I really have to laugh now (laugh). I just laugh. Since time runs short each time, I will laugh at the end at the end (meeting hall laugh).

When laughter is heard from the building of Hamada SNK, is it okay to say "Oh, I guess you do not know"?

Oda: That's right (lol).

- In those days, what kind of pressure is the hit fight for the next fight in the fighting game boom? There is an impression that it became a 3D fighting game boom at the same time, but what is the mental feeling at that time?

There was not much Oda P pressure, but when " Virtua Fighter 2 " came out the most impact. When I was exhibited at the game show, a phone call came from a business trip to Tokyo, and it was a shock that "The old man is fighting in the TV!", "What? What did you say?" .

When Ito " Virtua Fighter 2 ", we are also shocked by the sales side, sales are so to the people of the store that income (earnings) is said. "How long are you going to enter the day?" Or "How long have you been in the rosette?" Even if " KOF " full rotation, it was tens of thousands of yen even if it rotated one full day, but when the full operation of " Virtua Fighter 2 " was done, it entered tens of thousands of yen a day (in the initial stage of operation it was 200 yen per play It seems that it also affects). That was hard as a salesman.

- How was the attractive character such as " Fatal Fury " and " Samurai Spirits " designed in the process? (Do you have any plans for Jeff Bogart to come out in the future?)

Oda P Because every character will come out in some form in the future. I think that you can expect it there. The design of the character is a place where it is appreciated as a result because of popularity, but thinking as much as possible to someone, I think that it is necessary to catch somewhere, I make a lot of drafts while also making a lot of suggestions. I think that is the result.

- I think that the maximum capacity of "Neo Geo" is 716 Mb of " KOF 2003 ". Were they able to operate more capacity at that time? If so, how long is it possible?

Oda P Today, there are development boards in the exhibition at the venue, but after all I do not know how big the capacity is. As a problem that occurred at that time, I stabbed a software board on the hardware board and attach a large amount of memory cards to it, but due to the physical weight, there is no insertion port, it is a capacity It was a limitation. So, if you have something nice equipment (perhaps a larger capacity) you may be able to make a board. I think that I can get angry because I do not enter the enclosure when I make a lot of decks. It leaked from the plug and sparks out. I wish I could solve it.

- Why is "Neo Geo" data in overseas and domestic versions in one ROM? At that time, I am wondering because I think that the capacity of the ROM was not flexible enough at the moment. Please tell me the reason.

Oda P This answer is simple, because it was small because the capacity was small for overseas version. As it is an arcade game, localization (translation) is enough that only the capital letters and lowercase letters of the basic alphabet are included, so it is just a story that capacity was surprisingly small. Naturally you have to divide the game (overseas edition) as localization of graphics comes in.

Hamada : Because I had to translate in developmentally, was not it quite tough for me?

Oda P Fortunately, the volume of sentences was small with arcade games and fighting games. There is a place where I was wrong.

Because the characteristics of Hamada game and the characteristics of hardware worked well, it means that it was able to be called the global master (ROM).

I think it is impossible if Oda P RPG or something else.

Even in the Hamada family game, I used to divide the builds depending on the area in the past, but recently the number of builds that can be used globally has increased. I was doing the pioneering thing of it.

I think that only Oda P was doing about Japan and the UK.

I talked to Spanish and so on.

Oda P It is a serious condition like ten languages ​​(correspondence).

Ito seems that the problem of mass production cost was also great at that time. It was great that we could use one finished master board overseas as well as domestically, so we reduced the mass production cost and delivered it to everyone at a cheaper price ... ... where it is a place to laugh.

Hamada Production cost and development cost were probably lowered, were not there?

Ito You do not have to bother to make overseas versions when mass-producing. In the arcade (MVS), since the board recognizes languages, if you create the same thing and put it out, you can sort it by board (switching languages).

- Is there anything else that you have differentiated from other company's game makers in expanding the "Neo Geo" platform? Also, are there any difficulties in that?

For Oda P software, I always thought of differentiation with characters and game systems, and I was working hard.

I think that everyone understands as Ito sales, but four games are entered with one unit. (MVS 4), I think that being more easy to buy and rental is one of the strategies, but Sega and Namco were focused on the game center at that time. Meanwhile, (SNK), which is said to be a single location, such as a so - called candy store, a corner of a book store, or a rental video shop. I think that some of Capcom also was being hurt, but it means that we had a strategy of expanding the field more and touching everyone.

- I think the famous " starring wolf MARK OF THE WOLVES 2 " is a famous discontinuation title for "Neo Geo", but is there anything else that has been canceled because something is good at the planning stage? Also, please let me know if there is a command of super knockout technique which became a beat.

Oda P Because development ceased, I was trying to make something to fight on the screen of the simulation system, but I remember it was canceled. In the rest, " Tennis no Oshika " was originally meant to make a samurai version of " KOF ". There was also that it changed on the way. The command of the ultimate move technique was "Raging Storm" or "Bloody Flash" was the same command as "Power Geizer" at the beginning, but it was suddenly changed in the product version.

- I heard that the MVS that was placed at the shop front of the book store was collected and went to China, but is it true?

It is written as Ito MVS, I think that this refers to the case, but at that time I think that it was not enough to put out the case overseas. I think that there is somewhere that I wonder if I might have gone to China because software was exchanging the rental on a regular basis and exchanging the housing and shipping it.

- Who was thinking about putting the case in a toy shop or supermarket? At that time, it was forbidden to go to Gaezen when I was in elementary school days, I was unable to play a game ... ... It was freed thanks to being able to play on the supermarket.

Ito I do not know who I thought. This rental originally inherited the business of the capsule vendor, is not it? Even though that is the business, it is business to let the shop and the business divide the money that entered into the machine, but we will bring the machine to the shop, so let me put the machine in the shop After borrowing electricity, let's divide the money we entered into with the shop when sales go up, because it is business. This is the business Namco and Ilem used to do in the past.

- In the past, I heard that Oda P had a story saying "I want to make a new work of" Tsukahara " during active duties . Please let me know if there is a work that you would like to reboot etc. with "Neo Geo" work ("Do you see Ryu Tora fist 3 ?") Do you have any genres that you would like to expand beyond rating games in the future?

Oda P " Ryūgha Fist 3 " has appeared as an oversea version of " ART OF FIGHTING Ryuushu no Ken Gaiden ". " Metal slug " etc. are still popular titles, so I think that I would like to do it in the form of reboot if possible. Since there are various titles, I think that what I wonder if it is made for the current hardware, I want to do more and more.

[17:45 pm on March 6, 2018] In the beginning of the text I was stating that "When I received a call from the headquarters I was very happy." However, "Since the head office has not received a call I was happy "was a mistake. I apologize and correct it.

5a9b959c9d7c5.jpg

Before "Neo Geo" started, I got a leaflet on "A Gemant" with a height of 3 m at the AOU show, but is it actually there? His homework. According to Mr. Ito's follow-up investigation, the staff of the advertising agent who was in charge of the event was said to be about 2 meters. He got a testimony that he was distributing leaflets as a "germant" wearing thick boots.

5a9b959c65d24.jpg
5a9b959c58267.jpg

In the confrontation corner between SNK developer and Fujita, Mr. Fujita played against Oda P at "World Heroes 2 JET" and Mr. Rolin at "KOF '94". Although I won Oda P, Mr. Roland was defeated by Mr. Ryuga Tribune.

5a9b959c6e1f5.jpg

In Fujita 's comedy show corner, we will show off the story with the theme of "Neo Geo" title. Beginning with "Legend of Fatal Fallen", it became a talk with a video, such as Yuri · Sakazaki 's change in "Ryuga no ken" ~ "Ryuga fist 2" and a cash gallery of "big tournament golf".

5a9b959c87c1e.jpg
5a9b959caaab6.jpg

Two MVS housings will be exhibited beside the venue. I was able to play with free play. Also posters of each title were displayed on the panel.

5a9b959c99175.jpg
5a9b959c8c26d.jpg

Valuable development equipment at that time and MVS related equipment etc were also exhibited.

I got a comment after closing! Platinum Games · Mr. Hideki Kamiya

- Would you like a celebration comment on 1 million downloads of the "Arcade Archives" series, "Ake Aka NEOGEO" series?

Kamiya Although there are a lot of titles, I think that the number of 1 million will not come out easily in the present era. Amid the tendency for new titles to attract attention, it is extremely pleasing that '90's titles are supported by a lot of people doing this in numbers properly. Of course there are many users who nostalgia back then like us, but are they playing with new users as well? I think it makes me excited a bit.

- In the future, do you have a title that I do not want something personally in the "Akeaka" series?

Kamiya Personally, SNK who was announced today enters "arcade archives", so the expectation will be suddenly rising. For example, there are also " Sasuke vs Commander " and " ASO ", and " Athena ", " Psycho Soldier ", " Angry-IKARI- ", " Angerian zone " ... .... 'I would like to expect strongly that the arcade titles that colored my youth might come in the' 80s.

- What happens if the loop lever of " Angry - IKARI -" series appears in "Akeaka"?

Kamiya That's right ... .... I have " angry-IKARI- " and " angry stratosphere " have boards and control panel (control panel) and I am trying to be able to play in the environment at the time, but by all means if possible I think you would like me to reproduce. HORI also came to the venue today, so I strongly urge you to wish to support the device well. Although it has nothing to do with SNK, for example, " Arkanoid " (Taito) etc are not completely transplanted, so I want you to prepare the environment which can play including paddle. " Angry -IKARI- " and " roar layer sphere " is also Yes, at that time, because the era that the device was also new game is made up, including you important thing is to go tell as the game culture also kind of part now of the user 's It is strong thought, is not it!

- It was a pleasant announcement that the title of the new Japan planning era appeared.

Of course Kamiya "Neo Geo" has been experiencing in real time at the time, of course, even though there were a lot of initial titles, " Street Fighter II " was popular, I was doing " legendary famine ". Another thing was " Samurai Spirits ", I was doing a " viewpoint " a little away . Because something and "Neo Geo" tends to focus, there are masterpieces in earlier times as well. I am glad that it was announced today and I feel relieved.

--Thank you very much.

Men's Dino

- Would you like a celebration comment on 1 million downloads of the "Arcade Archives" series, "Ake Aka NEOGEO" series?

I would like to develop further in Dino development and continue developing it.

- How about SNK titles before "Neo Geo" announced today?

Dino Of course there are many things that I know as titles, but when I actually played, there are still a lot of "Neo Geo" titles.

- "Neo Geo" The title has also been announced for about 18 titles, but is there anything to worry about?

Dino " Stakes Winner " ... .... When I was in high school, I had memories of playing in a nearby candy store.

- "Neo Geo" is the generation of Don Pissha.

Dino I think that it is a really nice environment that if you can do many of these many things, you know the name but you can not do at the time, even after becoming an adult, you can play more and more.

- It is good that you can deliver more and more columns and columns.

Dino That's right. It will not catch up with playing because it increases every week. It is quite easy to choose from among them .... I think that "Choose whatever you like" is quite unique effort.

--Thank you very much.

Mr. Fujita

- It was a tough event with playing games and showing off the neta in the game, can you say a word?

Fujita I see ... .... Comedy, playing games, (fun) efforts and results are not proportional. Today I was very fighting.

- You played the game properly and made a detailed video, such as preparing a story at the comedy corner, did you start charging it?

Fujita I agree. It is the first time in a long time that I did it through. With all sorts of circumstances, I tried hard.

- Even if you make a battle or even do a neta demonstration, there may be a lot of difficult places to do live.

The Fujita battle match will become painful when it comes to entertainment play. I do not know what will happen if I do it normally.

- Congratulations today.

Anthony..

Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

Back with Scarlett Sprites on the follow up on the Neo-Geo Mini review. So, let's listen in on what he has to say. Is it really BS on what he said previously had to say on this device? Only one way to find out.

From the description,

"Now that the Neo Geo Mini is actually stateside, I decided to spend a few days reviewing it and offer some thoughts on the international version. For what it's worth, this wasn't sent to me. I'm invested, for better...or worse. "

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

1. The #NeoGeoMini gamepad deconstructed. Screw holes and posts vary from the original, and there are added weight in the corners (second pic, above start/select buttons). #neogeo #snkpic.twitter.com/4qpOO8nIut

DqDwP6oXQAAsxgV.jpg
    DqDwP6rX0AAEf6_.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. ROUND10-1更新! 極限流空手と八極幻影拳、本気vs本気! http://shonen-sirius.com/series/magapoke/kof-anb/ 最新話は毎月第2・第4月曜日に配信!次回は11/12(月)配信。ROUND1は全ページ無料公開中! コミックス第1巻、好評発売中! #KOF #KOF_ANB #マガポケpic.twitter.com/uxKTQzsBTG

Translate Tweet

ROUND10-1 Update! Extreme Flow Karate and eight Polar Ghost Fist, serious vs serious! http://shonen-sirius.com/series/magapoke/kof-anb/ The latest episodes are delivered on the second and fourth Mondays of every month! The next time is 11/12 (Mon) delivery. Round1 is open to all pages free! Comics Vol. 1, On sale! #KOF #KOF_ANB #マガポケ

DoLZV_bUUAI0Jz6.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. アーケード最新作『鉄拳7 FATED RETRIBUTION ROUND 2』 2019年2月に稼働予定! ティザーサイトにてPV公開中! https://www.tekken-official.jp/tk7fr-r2/ #鉄拳 #鉄拳7FRpic.twitter.com/rCjpDw0uEn

Translate Tweet

The latest arcade work [Tekken 7 fated Retribution ROUND 2] will be operational in February 2019! Teaser site in the PV! https://www. tekken-official.jp/tk7fr-r2/ #鉄拳 #鉄拳7FR

Dp8hH6DU0AAvJ63.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. 【銀魂コラボスコアイベント第2弾のお知らせ】 銀魂コラボスコアイベント第2弾スタート! エリザべダルを獲得できる第2弾に挑戦して、さらに豪華になった報酬をGETしよう! 開催期間 第2弾:2018年10月18日13:00から10月25日12:59まで 詳しくはこちら▼ https://kofallstar.netmarble.jp/notice/view.aspx?idx=7367&p=1 #KOFAS #KOF #銀魂pic.twitter.com/Z20Oxk8ijF

Translate Tweet

[Gintama Photoshop boss Coreevents Vent vol. 2] Gintama Photoshop boss coreevents vent 2nd start! Challenge the second step to earn Eliza, and try to get more luxurious rewards! ▼ https://kofallstar.netmarble.jp/notice/view.aspx?idx=7367&p=1 #KOFAS The #KOF second #銀魂 period: October 18, 2018, 13:00 to October 25th, 2015

Dpw5V86U0AMho9_.jpg

Anthony...

Hey guys, just got back from PRGE a bit ago.. Picked up quite a bit for my JVC X'Eye but I did see one thing I couldn't pass up for MVS. I got a white shelled version of Nightmare in the Dark with label and serial intact. It's a bit dirty but I'm thinkin' it can be cleaned up alright.

Ooooh, looks like somebody was having fun. :-D

Nice pickups you got Chaos. A white hell Nightmare in the Dark sounds cool. We need to see you in action playing it bro. :)

Anthony..

Wana know what really sucks. I had a NeoGeo Gold system with Memory card back on release. So I am now trying to get my systems back, they were all in a box at my parents house. We cant find that box...

So I have 2 Controllers, RF adapter, 8 Cart games for a NeoGeo (including some good ones like ViewPoint) but, No NeoGeo :(

Even used ones are going for $400 plus... that really sucks... All I need is the system and a power cord and I'd be good.

My mom is doing some big searches and clean up this week so she is keeping her eyes open...I even sent her pictures... CROSSING FINGERS (and toes)!

• Like 1

Wana know what really sucks. I had a NeoGeo Gold system with Memory card back on release. So I am now trying to get my systems back, they were all in a box at my parents house. We cant find that box...

So I have 2 Controllers, RF adapter, 8 Cart games for a NeoGeo (including some good ones like ViewPoint) but, No NeoGeo :(

Even used ones are going for $400 plus... that really sucks... All I need is the system and a power cord and I'd be good.

My mom is doing some big searches and clean up this week so she is keeping her eyes open...I even sent her pictures... CROSSING FINGERS (and toes)!

Hey Dave,

Welcome to the Neo-Geo thread on Atariage.com. Glad to have you aboard :waving:

Sorry to hear that your Neo-Geo AES unit is missing bro. But I'm sure that it will show up soon

That's true. Looking for a AES off the internet for a working English AES is $400+. BUT,...I'll tell you what I do..... I go on Ebay and find AES units and type, "Neo-Geo AES Junk". Believe me, you do find some great deals on fixable units that are cheap. Now it's mostly Japanese units for auctions. However, they can be purchase for under or a little over $200 dollars.

I also know a great video game technician on Atariage that can help you out as well that can fix any game console known to man. He also has two of my units right now and offers excellent service at reasonable prices.

Here's some auctions to show you what I mean.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/SNK-Neo-Geo-AES-Console-JUNK-Japan-Import/232830773243?hash=item3635cba7fb:g:l8AAAOSwa~JbOifT:rk:40:pf:0

https://www.ebay.com/itm/SNK-Neo-Geo-AES-Console-JUNK-Japan-Import/332688222000?hash=item4d75c36730:g:-fYAAOSw5P9bJRGT:rk:42:pf:0

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEO-GEO-AES-JUNK-Console-System-Not-Working-JAPAN-SNK-neogeo-Ref-227131/302680407835?hash=item4679287f1b:g:JpUAAOSwtMNbxYZs:rk:43:pf:0

And the best part is, you can install a Unibios chip to make it to your preference on how you like to play. Plus you help bring back to life an AES system as well.

Hope this helps Dave. Come by anytime if you have questions. 8^)

Anthony...

• Like 1