IGNORED

Recent Game Pickups - 30 Games! MetalJesusRocks

Saying you're "surprised" & "it's cool to have/own this" are becoming crutches.

Um, ok. Are you implying I am disingenuous? Because often I *am* surprised by a game... that kinda the nature of video games as Art and as a creative medium. As for "cool to have"... you realize you are on a video game collecting site, right?

• Like 3

Um, ok. Are you implying I am disingenuous? Because often I *am* surprised by a game... that kinda the nature of video games as Art and as a creative medium. As for "cool to have"... you realize you are on a video game collecting site, right?

They're your videos. Say what you want to say. I happen to always really enjoy them. If RJ doesn't appreciate the dialog choices that you make, then RJ doesn't have to watch. I'm all for a solid critique, but the lack of any elaboration makes RJ's comment sound petty. Keep doing what you're doing, Metal Jesus.

• Like 3

I like em' too, don't change a thing Metal Jesus!

( in fact I always look for some Metal goodies in the backgrounds like Maiden posters etc. :P )

Also....to me Uncharted series are the best games I've ever played in my life. Including Ultima IV, Pac-Man and Zelda. I was completely blown away and yes they are fun to actually play too. :P

I need to play The Last of Us.

Edited by cimerians

• 1 year later...

I recently sat down with Radical Reggie to show 26 games we have recently picked up for our collections. Nintendo DS, NeoGeo Pocket Color, PS1, PS2, PS3, Vita, PSP, classic PC and much more are shown in the video. Also hear the story how I accidentally got one of my more rare and valuable games in my collection!

Oh yeah, and my new puppy Roxie makes a surprise appearance in this video :)

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I recently sat down with Radical Reggie to show 26 games we have recently picked up for our collections. Nintendo DS, NeoGeo Pocket Color, PS1, PS2, PS3, Vita, PSP, classic PC and much more are shown in the video. Also hear the story how I accidentally got one of my more rare and valuable games in my collection!

Oh yeah, and my new puppy Roxie makes a surprise appearance in this video :)

I see a Battledrome box! Spent hours playing that title back when it was released.

Really!? Another human who has played Battldrome!? That's awesome :)

I was a HUGE Earthsiege/Starsiege fan. The Earthsiege spinoff Cyberstorm strategy games were another fav of mine.

• 4 months later...