IGNORED

INTV Best Game of All Times - Round 1 - 20/25 (more good games and Tron)

vprette

What is the best game in the list  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Vote the best game from the following list

• Sub Hunt (Mattel)
    • Frog Bog (Mattel)
    • Nightstalker (Mattel)
    • Tron Deadly Discs (Mattel)
    • Tron Maze-a-Tron (Mattel)

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

This is a pool to vote the best games ever for Intellivision :-)

There will be several pools of 5 titles each to cover the following categories:

- Best game of all time

- Best sport game

- Best shoot'em up

- Best arcade conversion

- Best producer

1st AND 2nd classified go to round 2!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More and more good games from Mattel

Mattel-Sub-Hunt.jpgMattel-Frog-Bog.jpgMattel-Night-Stalker.jpg

Mattel-Tron-Deadly-Discs.jpgMattel-Tron-Maze-A-Tron.jpg

This is a tough one indeed. Two TRON games to choose from (I think Maze-A-Tron gets somewhat of a bad rap, generally, but I'm a sucker for some things), and Night Stalker is one of the more iconic Intellivision games. I really enjoyed Sub Hunt a lot, and Frog Bog is another truly unique offering. But my vote goes to Deadly Discs.

Holy crap batmart, I'm not the only one who played more Maze-A-Tron as a kid then Deadly Discs! That said these 2 are at the bottom of my list with Night Stalker getting my vote as I got that when it 1st came out and played it a LOT! I also like Sub Hunt which is 2nd for me (still need to revisit as its been a while and believe fell 1 ship short of beating - unique fun game), & finally Frog Bog would get my 3rd place vote as simply a fun little game.

Vprette, completely 100% agree - impossible. That's why taking total votes into account which I believe you are doing makes a lot of sense. Either way, thanks for your efforts and to all those who participated - fun to hear differing opinions and also learned a thing or two about some games and got some good feedback on games that deserve another look. Again, excellent job and NO downside to these polls - very fun!

Vprette, completely 100% agree - impossible. That's why taking total votes into account which I believe you are doing makes a lot of sense. Either way, thanks for your efforts and to all those who participated - fun to hear differing opinions and also learned a thing or two about some games and got some good feedback on games that deserve another look. Again, excellent job and NO downside to these polls - very fun!

some pools surprised me, I did not realise so much love for space battle and star strike, for example

Edited by vprette