IGNORED

Its my birthday and I'll play games if I want to!

So its that time a year again and my wife has been bugging me to know what to get me for my birthday. Knowing that she despises video games and refuses to play them, I told her that all I wanted was for her to play NES with me for a couple of hours. I want to make sure she has an enjoyable time as to possibly leading to future gaming sessions. Any suggestions on games? I have never played a video game with my spouse, so I am at a loss as to what games girls/women might enjoy. Any input would be greatly appreciated !

I'll second dr. mario (or fourth, whatever). Also jackal on NES allows for some pretty good communication/strategy. 10-20 minutes of rampage can be tolerable too. Rampart has action and puzzle bits, but might be too advanced--really fun, though.

I know I'd really like to get a good game of Super C, M.U.L.E. or Micro Machines out of somebody--but I also know that realistically isn't going to happen ever again. Better to stick to the basics and be happy with what you get.

Edited by Reaperman
  • Like 1

So, you're going to punish your wife for remembering it's your birthday? Remember that when it's HER birthday.

Lol, I put a lot of thought into my present. I hope she doesn't take it out on me to badly. Her birthday is May 13, so it will be fresh on her mind.

So its that time a year again and my wife has been bugging me to know what to get me for my birthday. Knowing that she despises video games and refuses to play them, I told her that all I wanted was for her to play NES with me for a couple of hours. I want to make sure she has an enjoyable time as to possibly leading to future gaming sessions. Any suggestions on games? I have never played a video game with my spouse, so I am at a loss as to what games girls/women might enjoy. Any input would be greatly appreciated !

Happy Birthday!!

Dragon Warrior I-IV for the NES. I play these games plenty of times with my girlfriend. I don't know if your spouse would like RPG games. But from my side, my girlfriend is Japanese and the gamers (like her) that are from Japan love them!!!!

Anthony....

Edited by fdurso224
  • Like 1

This is his wife. He's in trouble. BIG trouble. PS there isn't a game that can peel off my panties ;)

Sounds like SOMEBODY is getting a birthday spanking. lol. Whether it happens to be literal or in the sense of surprisingly losing to her in a video game will be left up to fate. Alas there have been worse fates than this. Our hero in the Atari 2600 game X-Man has fared much worse with consequences for his misconduct. Snip! :rolling:

Edited by TheGameCollector