IGNORED

Old TI Videos - Youtube.

RobertLM78

I was searching for more information about the Jim Peterson Awards and found a video uploaded by this guy. Look at his list of videos (which is quite extensive), it looks like he's got some really old videos uploaded. Unfortunately the descriptions are lacking anything substantial (never mind the sound quality), so perhaps some of you might recognize them:

https://www.youtube.com/user/orion1052003/videos

The person who posted all of these videos will occasionally post messages here on AtariAge.

The names from the TI community that I recognize are:

Eunice Spooner a teacher in Maine who used TI's in her classroom. I bought a spare console from her years ago and also tracked down a Beanie Baby, that was only available in Canada, to add to her collection.

Jack Sughrue, also a teacher who used TI's in his classroom and a TI 99er Hall of Fame inductee.

Irwin Hott a blind TIer. Some of the programs that he used are on the WHT site.

Mickey is Mickey Cendrowski and was an avid writer of Adventure games and other programs. She is also an inductee in the TI99HOF. Perhaps, she would agree to be a judge in our current contest.

Tim Tesch is a frequent contributor on AtariAge and other TI sites.

Mike Wright is the person behind the PC99 emulator.

Craig Miller is also an inductee to the TI99HOF and his many contributions to the community are listed there.

Ron Markus was for many years a supplier of TI supplies at various fairs.

Barry Traver is also a TI99HOF inductee and was a prolific TI writer and programmer.

I hope that I did not miss too many.

Jacques

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I finished the capturing of the videos on an older VHS cassette tapes of the MUG 1998...

if you have interest in them, all the videos could be watched

Neat, if you ever get previous MUG years done, or even Chicago tapes, let us know.

Still would like to come across 'cough' one of my own speeches on youtube, would be weird watching myself again after all these decades!

• Like 1

Neat, if you ever get previous MUG years done, or even Chicago tapes, let us know.

Still would like to come across 'cough' one of my own speeches on youtube, would be weird watching myself again after all these decades!

i have about other 9-10 VHS tapes about USA material of TI-99 to convert... but are not all of the MUG.. i have also some other video i had in an old Hard Disk where i can take some other videos...

Yes, I'd like to gather all the videos of the old and new group meetings TI-99/4A on my channel ... if anyone has other videos that I could insert can contact me.

i could also work on video already in a digital format like .mov .mpg and similar and try to I can try to improve it if the quality or the colors are not appropriate.

if any of you have, instead, on any media video (VHS-VHS-C, etc.). any interesting video about TI-99 and meeting, we could agree to get them and convert it, then I will return it at my expense.

long life to the TI-99 and his History also... all included ;)

Edited by ti99userclub
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...

I Have Updated some Video from other Two VideoTapes VHS i was converting for youtube channel:

- RealEstate/Tax Investment Plan - for Texas Instruments TI-99/4A -(1998) -

post-24673-0-37687900-1408887531_thumb.jpg

>>Here<<

- Explorer - program for Texas Instruments TI-99/4A -

post-24673-0-08267200-1408887501_thumb.jpg

>>Here<<

- Hymns - TI-99/4A Concert (1990) -

Music by Bill Knecht - (adapted to video by Bill Saner) -

post-24673-0-69013100-1408887517_thumb.jpg

>>Here<<

if you know the person commented the first two video please let me know, so i can add the referement on the Video Detail Informations.

Enjoy ;)

Edited by ti99userclub
  • Like 3

• 11 months later...

I Have Updated some Video from other Two VideoTapes VHS i was converting for youtube channel:

- RealEstate/Tax Investment Plan - for Texas Instruments TI-99/4A -(1998) -

attachicon.gifRealEstate-Tax Planning.jpg

>>Here<<

- Explorer - program for Texas Instruments TI-99/4A -

attachicon.gifExplorer-Demonstration01.jpg

>>Here<<

- Hymns - TI-99/4A Concert (1990) -

Music by Bill Knecht - (adapted to video by Bill Saner) -

attachicon.gif1Screen.jpg

>>Here<<

if you know the person commented the first two video please let me know, so i can add the referement on the Video Detail Informations.

Enjoy ;)

"The Explorer" is commented by Craig Miller, if I understood right.

• Like 1