IGNORED

Season 3 / Week 12 & 13 ~ The NEW HSC ~ It's About Time Again!

Vocelli

Grand Prix GrandPrix_thumb.jpg Grand Prix Driving Team

• 1:00/game 2
  • 1:30/game 3
  • 2:30/game 4

It seems you needed to get the game 2, 3 and 4 times.

I'm happy to have the game 4 score. Now I'm goint go check my game 2 and 3 times. :)

Grand Prix 2:40:81

All I recall about this game is the time to win a patch is damn near impossible to achieve. & they didnt "dumb it down" for the PS2 Activision Anthology like they did most score requirements.

TIME PILOT: 19,300 - It's actually fairly good considering it's a Coleco game.

GRAND PRIX: 2:57.63 - I'm sure I can do better.

2:52.29 - A little better!

MOUNAIN KING: 33,750 - Getting that stupid crown back to the top without being caught by a bat has to be the hardest part of this game!

Edited by LarcenTyler
  • Like 2

Time Pilot - 35,100

Grand Prix - 2:46.41

Mountain King - 65,135

gallery_38581_1110_734.pnggallery_38581_1110_428.pnggallery_38581_1110_2772.png

I know I can improve Time Pilot and Mountain King. I don't seem to have the hang of Grand Prix. Time Pilot is only difficult on the last 2 levels, where the plans as fast/nearly as fast as you. If I could kill that last ufo, it would wrap around to the biplanes, and I could score another +6k easily (which would be another extra man)

Improvements on two games. Mountain King takes time, so that will have to be another night.

Grand Prix (a good run, the secret is to not try to go full speed the whole time, coast here and there and you do much better)

2:28:08

Time Pilot

post-409-0-80076200-1400553648_thumb.jpg

post-409-0-27182000-1400553686_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Grand Prix (a good run, the secret is to not try to go full speed the whole time, coast here and there and you do much better)

I disagree. The secret is to realise that the game is 100% reproducable from one game to the next. The cars come out in exactly the same spots at the same times. The real trick to to memorize the important cars and know when to shift lanes.

Working on a pattern now so that I can catch NCG.

I disagree. The secret is to realise that the game is 100% reproducable from one game to the next. The cars come out in exactly the same spots at the same times. The real trick to to memorize the important cars and know when to shift lanes.

Working on a pattern now so that I can catch NCG.

I hear you, and in a perfect world with robot reflexes you are 100% right. The cars come in exactly the same pattern when you are running at top speed, but my memory isn't good enough for 2 solid minutes of fast-paced action that require lightning quick reflexes, so I'm going to have to coast from time to time to avoid constant crashes.

Clearly NCG has such reflexes and memory.