IGNORED

Slymoids

Gazoo

Does anyone have a good EA5 dump of Slymoids?

The graphics definitions are messed up on all the ones I've seen. :(

I'd like to include it in another 512k game cart, I figure I've got enough dumps for 2 or maybe 3 more carts.

Thanks to Mr Hull for the bounty of dumps I have now. :)

Gazoo

• Like 1

I think your copies are OK. It is because you are using a V9938 VDP. With the Mechatronics 80 column card you can reset the graphics of Slymoids like TI-Basic, is my experience. Haunt the vdp settings down in the code and change then to TMS9918 default values.

Does this mean that there is soon to be another Gazoo 512K game image? :) BTW, the last surprise works nicely--the boys love it! :) I'm beginning to think I may have to design a 2MB or even a 4MB cart board to make the unbelievably large TI-monster-multicart! I think I can even get both of the chips I'd need to use for that onto a cart board. . .but I probably wouldn't be able to get enough jumper space to make it as flexible as the 512K board is. Another project for me to ponder. . .

Does this mean that there is soon to be another Gazoo 512K game image? :) BTW, the last surprise works nicely--the boys love it! :) I'm beginning to think I may have to design a 2MB or even a 4MB cart board to make the unbelievably large TI-monster-multicart! I think I can even get both of the chips I'd need to use for that onto a cart board. . .but I probably wouldn't be able to get enough jumper space to make it as flexible as the 512K board is. Another project for me to ponder. . .

Maybe...

gallery_29515_833_9446.jpg

Glad the boys liked the surprise. :)

Gazoo