IGNORED

Still alive!

108 Stars

Hi there!

Since LX.NET sent me a nice mail worrying about why I don't appear online I thought I'd post a small message.

I just had lots of things to do. For one, on a personal level, my mother was diagnosed with lung cancer this year, and until the health insurance decides she needs care the job is up to me. It's a hard time for us, we're no big family. Just my mom, my brother and I. It just eats up time and strength to deal with those issues.

Secondly, and more positive: After years of only doing graphics as a hobby, I was asked to help out with Pier Solar HD as a paid gig, and the release of It Came from the Desert: The Action Game for Genesis, also paid. It's no big money, but it helps a lot and must take priority.

But: The paid stuff should be all done very soon, and I can then get back to concentrate more on the Lynx again. It's the 25th anniversary, and we need to get some games out for it! :)

I'll send messages to my homebrew friends to get up to speed on what is needed and what can be achieved. :)

So, glad to be back, hope to be online more frequently again. :)

• Like 6