IGNORED

Season 3/ Week 16 ~ The NEW HSC ~ Atari World Cup Soccer

Vocelli

Pele Soccer 10-11

RS Soccer 21-9

RS - juking backwards is definitely the key tip from Cap.

Pele's - I'm starting to get a pattern just rushing straight up the middle with my forward to score, kicking the ball a total of 4 times. I just can't pull it off every time, or even most times. should be possible though. some times I succeed but goalie stops me so faking out the goalie helps a lot. [another key tip thanks!] I should have an improvement next sesh'

post-34560-0-99719900-1403381133_thumb.jpgpost-34560-0-97540500-1403381167_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Realsports: 21 - 6

post-12776-0-14463700-1403449742_thumb.png

It looks like there are actually two different versions of Realsports Soccer. One was the original release, which has a jingle in the beginning. The other was the rerelease of the late 80's which has no jingle. These two games definitely have different gameplay. I've been playing the rerelease.

Realsports: 21 - 6

attachicon.gifScreen shot 2014-06-22 at 11.06.40 AM.png

It looks like there are actually two different versions of Realsports Soccer. One was the original release, which has a jingle in the beginning. The other was the rerelease of the late 80's which has no jingle. These two games definitely have different gameplay. I've been playing the rerelease.

Interesting. I am playing the red label one. That is the late release, I guess. Is it harder or easier than the earlier one?

Thank you, guys. You are awesome. :thumbsup:

AtariAge could be 1000 times better and still all friends I've met here are much more important.

AtariAge could be 1000 times worse and I still would have you as a great reason to continue.

As NCG said, let's fight a little more. :jango:

Good to see you back Lid,right on! Pele's Soccer 19-18. RS Soccer 43-0. Was able to get 10 goals in a minute playing RS Soccer, so 48-50 goals is possible, but you would have to be absolutely flawless for the entire 5 minutes.

post-34612-0-77884400-1403483275_thumb.jpg

post-34612-0-13846300-1403483310_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

I know as much about soccer/football as i do about analytical geometry.......When does this World Cup thing end so we can calculate bonus points and scores? Why are these people holding us up? Don't they know we have an international Atari competition here :?

Edited by Gorfy
  • Like 5

I know as much about soccer/football as i do about analytical geometry.......When does this World Cup thing end so we can calculate bonus points and scores? Why are these people holding us up? Don't they know we have an international Atari competition here :?

Hey Gorf.

You can just do the rankings now, and add the bonus later (to who, if anyone gets it) when it's ready in July.

lol

• Like 1