IGNORED

BREAKING NEWS! 10,000

Rev

Wtf? When did I make it to 10,000 posts on here. Is that an accomplishment or evidence of some major time wasted!

I have made it to the second page of AA all time posters. #25 all time spamme...poster http://atariage.com/forums/members/?sort_key=posts&sort_order=desc&max_results=20&st=20

Cmart is making me do this thread, so I dont know what else to say, but Thanks to everyone for putting up with my Spamming and crap.

Long Live Intellivision!

hmmm, Ya'll better start saving your homebrew money. if you think there is alot of games this year......

:-o :-o :-o

In honor of my 10,000 posts here, Cmart sent me a little celebration photo of himself getting jiggy with them bacon.

post-19433-0-81253100-1403756588_thumb.jpg

me?

I celebrate in other ways.

post-19433-0-10172700-1403756710_thumb.jpeg

Edited by revolutionika
  • Like 6

Congrats on the 10k. I remember on GS we would have birthday-y threads for these, so here ya go --

654d050baa605cdfd6efe8342a2b7a07.jpg

The more I look at this picture, the more worried I get. The alcohol is a good sign until; well, the dude is wearing a shirt that is at least very metro, then I noticed that they have carefully covered everything in plastic and then there is what looks like a giant cucumber on the table......

Wtf? When did I make it to 10,000 posts on here. Is that an accomplishment or evidence of some major time wasted!

I have made it to the second page of AA all time posters. #25 all time spamme...poster http://atariage.com/forums/members/?sort_key=posts&sort_order=desc&max_results=20&st=20

Cmart is making me do this thread, so I dont know what else to say, but Thanks to everyone for putting up with my Spamming and crap.

Long Live Intellivision!

hmmm, Ya'll better start saving your homebrew money. if you think there is alot of games this year......

:-o :-o :-o

In honor of my 10,000 posts here, Cmart sent me a little celebration photo of himself getting jiggy with them bacon.

attachicon.gifcmart loves bacon.jpg

me?

I celebrate in other ways.

attachicon.gifrev loves bacon.jpeg

I must say that I was a little surprised at Cmart's pic, but I am VERY surprised at your pic Rev - you look nothing like I expected! :grin:

I don't know what that was about. But go with it.

If you mouse over the first picture it is entitled "Cmart Loves Bacon" and you said that was Cmart. If you mouse over the second picture it is entitled "Rev Loves Bacon", so that must be you in the bacon bikini! That is what that was about..;) LOL