IGNORED

Thinking of selling my Gorf

high voltage

I need to buy Atari VCS games, and so I am thinking of selling Gorf, blue DVD case edition but with original poster.

The posters were only included with the white DVD case, but some found its way to the blue DVD case, which makes it kinda rarer.

Apparently, some posters were left over and packed with the blue DVD box. There's a topic about it here in Jag forum.

$800, free worldwide shipping.

Case in excellent condition, CD in excellent condition, instructions have the usual flaking at the fold, happens to all Gorf instructions, Poster is in excellent condition.

gorf1_zpsdb328cee.jpg

gorf2_zps82a8580a.jpg

gorf3_zps50387c37.jpg

Edited by high voltage

Generally when someone comes in here to sell an item I assume they want to sell to an actual Jaguar enthusiast and that they aren't looking to scalp them. I don't know why you posted it in here thinking someone would seriously consider paying that ridiculous price. Ebay is exactly what you want. You might get lucky and some idiot will pay quite a bit more than it is worth but I think the price you are asking is a long shot. Pretty much everyone here will see it though as we all keep tabs on the Jaguar related eBay auctions. I'd say good luck but I think it will be a sad state if that Gorf sells for 50% of what you are asking.

• Like 6

I have CD-Rs I burned in 1999 on a 4x burner that still read fine.

But is it a 64bit CD-R? :P

I think the promised data retention, that was given at the time, was 10 years. Anything beyond that is pure manufacturer win (E.G. TDK, HP, Sony, whatever) and stress (burned, but not used a lot).

• Like 7

Gorf is included along with other homebrew games such as painter, jagmania and jagtris, in the BJL rom I soldered in my Jaguar, so no need of cd or cartridge, it's built in =)

It seems that gorf and painter was public domain back then, so you can find them easily on the internet.

Edited by Orion_
  • Like 5