IGNORED

Philia Walkthrough

Rick Dangerous

Does anyone have a link to a good Philia Walkthrough? I played for an hour or so last night and I'm stuck.

So far:

The four portals are the elements. Earth, Water, Fire, and Air.

I walked around and found the green stone at the base of a tree (earth I'm assuming)

I then found the bush and picked the flower and put it in the vase on the door (air I'm assuming.)

This is where I'm stuck. I've walked around the perimeter a few dozen times and couldn't find any artifacts related to water or fire.

Anyone further along?

Great job by the way Orion. Some of the best graphics I have seen on the Jag, if not the best.

Hello!

Does anyone have a link to a good Philia Walkthrough?

I have given a link to a ZIP with my walktrhough in the main Philia-thread, although the descriptions are in german language it still might be of use for you:

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/223573-philia-sequel-to-elansar-jagcd/page-8?do=findComment&comment=3034848

I played for an hour or so last night and I'm stuck.

So far:

The four portals are the elements. Earth, Water, Fire, and Air.

I walked around and found the green stone at the base of a tree (earth I'm assuming)

I then found the bush and picked the flower and put it in the vase on the door (air I'm assuming.)

This is where I'm stuck. I've walked around the perimeter a few dozen times and couldn't find any artifacts related to water or fire.

You are talking about two different puzzles:

1) Just click on the wooden plate below the ring and you will be presented a board where you can give the answers by marking the letters on the board.

2) For solving the second puzzle you'll need to pick up a third item and to manipulate another item..

Bye!

Matthias

• Like 2

Thanks, the pictures should be helpful, and my German is passable so I'll check it out.

I have spelled the words in the boards beneath all puzzles. Are you saying the flower and the green gem were available to be found before I did this? What's the third one to do, water or fire?

Thanks

-Rick

Hello!

I have spelled the words in the boards beneath all puzzles. Are you saying the flower and the green gem were available to be found before I did this?

Yes, all the four things for that second puzzle are accessible directly from the beginning of the game.

Have you seen meanwhile what is at the back of the door in the centre? If you go there, you'll see what you are missing.

Kind regards

Matthias

• Like 1

1)

Try walking slowly around the outside of the paved portal area in both directions and look carefully for anything that seems not quite the same as the general landscape, they can be quite difficult to spot. It took me a while, considering the locations of the objects you have already found.

2)

Do not focus on looking for an item related to the elements as I do not think that is a factor, or if is the link it is not obvious particularly for the two items you have missed.

As you have put the flower in the vase you should at least know the shape of one of the remaining object, unlike the other objects the fourth is a manipulation object - not something to pick up and place.

• Like 2

1)

Try walking slowly around the outside of the paved portal area in both directions and look carefully for anything that seems not quite the same as the general landscape, they can be quite difficult to spot. It took me a while, considering the locations of the objects you have already found.

When I played this, even though I 'knew' what I needed to do, it took me almost 45 minutes of walking back and forth left->right, right->left all around the outside before I found the one elusive piece I needed to move beyond the door.

When I played this, even though I 'knew' what I needed to do, it took me almost 45 minutes of walking back and forth left->right, right->left all around the outside before I found the one elusive piece I needed to move beyond the door.

So what are the other two objects I'm looking for?