IGNORED

Do you know someone looking for a complete Intellivision collection (125) ?

scalpel

wow! You know, I never bothered checking how close I am, with all those variants. I've had at least 2 of most things at least once, except for possibly the LFI/LFII games. Ah, Spiker, why hast thou forsaken me! (Actually, I do have two - but one of them belongs in a box!)

I need money for homebrews and other stuff so I'll be selling my "2nd" set soon.

Nowhere close to the 125 but about 75 games including a few colored manuals, "Keyboard Component" reference versions made in USA (if you're into that sorta thing. Cough, cough, Jason), etc.

OK, I just added up everything in my secondary set of games. NOT counting any CBS games or Intellivision Inc games, I have:

105 CIB (106 if I get to count my CBS DK Jr :-D )

119 if I count loose games as well

I think the ones I'm missing are Spiker, LF2, WSMLB, Stadium Mud Buggies, Melody Blaster, & Body Slam. Of course, I don't have Spiker or LF2 for my primary set either :_(

....which makes this a good time to plug an offer! I have an extra LF1 loose cart that I'd like to trade for a loose LF2. I know LF2 is a little harder to come by, so I may sweeten the deal if necessary :grin:

OK, I just added up everything in my secondary set of games. NOT counting any CBS games or Intellivision Inc games, I have:

105 CIB (106 if I get to count my CBS DK Jr :-D )

119 if I count loose games as well

I think the ones I'm missing are Spiker, LF2, WSMLB, Stadium Mud Buggies, Melody Blaster, & Body Slam. Of course, I don't have Spiker or LF2 for my primary set either :_(

....which makes this a good time to plug an offer! I have an extra LF1 loose cart that I'd like to trade for a loose LF2. I know LF2 is a little harder to come by, so I may sweeten the deal if necessary :grin:

your at 123 of 125? loose and cib?

your at 123 of 125? loose and cib?

Primary collection is at 122 CIB (actually, I'm missing a manual for Super Cobra, so technically 121 CIB). If I count loose carts, I have Stadium Mud Buggies loose as well, so that makes 123.

My secondary collection (duplicates) is up to 105 CIB and 119 including loose duplicates.

Primary collection is at 122 CIB (actually, I'm missing a manual for Super Cobra, so technically 121 CIB). If I count loose carts, I have Stadium Mud Buggies loose as well, so that makes 123.

My secondary collection (duplicates) is up to 105 CIB and 119 including loose duplicates.

What other two! spiker and ?