IGNORED

New Intro released.... Atemlos... ;)

Heaven/TQA

http://www.pouet.net/prod.php?which=63909

I did that just Philsan and Triace are happy... ;) and me getting some easy task in between the 3d coding and debugging of Fractalis...

oops... another finished product ;)

and here is the original...

dsr_fischtro.zip

Edited by Heaven/TQA
  • Like 10

Oh wow, thanks for sharing the original video. I don't think I've ever heard recorded German so easy on the ears. Very beautiful.

Oh, and pokey's sounding pretty good today too. I don't know about anybody else, but I'm not seeing video on the youtube of it. I can see the pic in thumbnail form as I mouse along the timeline, but not in the main screen. Might just be me, I suppose.

Edited by Reaperman

She's Russian you know.

Yes,

Wikipedia says: She was born 5th August 1984 as Jelena Petrowna Fischer (Елена Петровна Фишер) in Krasnojarsk/USSR; she came with her parents to Germany in 1988. Funny thing is, she once lived in Woellstein, thats approx. 20km away from me. My wife also lived in Woellstein in the 80s and 90s and she is quite sure that she knows Helene from these days...

Edited by CharlieChaplin

Back in the days I really liked pokey conversions of actual hits. Nice to hear again a pokey version of a (german) hit, although I don't like Helene Fischer. Pokey sounds better than her :-D .

Never heard of her, don't understand German, but the videos sure look nice (who needs sound) :)

She's Russian you know.

She was born in Russia. That does not mean that she is Russian.

My grandparents and their ancestors lived in Russia, too. But they never felt themselves to be Russians. They were part of the German minority in Russia.

There were many waves of emigration of Germans from Russia. Today, almost all arrived at Germany.

I strongly suspect that the Fischer family was also a part of the German minority. Fischer is a typical german name and not a russian name.

What happens at 3:25? :-D

It looks like the wireless microphone stopped transmitting. (the transmitter is at her beltline in back.) She grabbed it for a second.. Maybe she turned it on or just applied enough strangulation to get it working again.

I've worked with these things. notoriously flaky. cutting out unexpectedly is not uncommon. Some rated for 100 meter+ transmission range could not reliably cover 1/3 of that distance.

It looks like the wireless microphone stopped transmitting. (the transmitter is at her beltline in back.) She grabbed it for a second.. Maybe she turned it on or just applied enough strangulation to get it working again.

I've worked with these things. notoriously flaky. cutting out unexpectedly is not uncommon. Some rated for 100 meter+ transmission range could not reliably cover 1/3 of that distance.

Looks to me like dude grabbed her unbelievably goddess like ass and it made her gasp a bit while singing. The mic did not cut out - she "squealed" for a second :) That's the story in my head, and I'm sticking to it.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Hello guys

The Smurfs are Belgian.

Vader Abraham is Dutch.

Ramstein is German.

Anouk is Dutch too.

Dieter Thomas Heck is German as well.

Pinkpop is walking distance from here. If the wind is coming from the right direction, I can hear the music (when Pinkpop is going on).

Sincerely

Mathy

Edited by Mathy
  • Like 1

Hello guys

The Smurfs are Belgian.

Vader Abraham is Dutch.

Ramstein is German.

Anouk is Dutch too.

Dieter Thomas Heck is German as well.

Pinkpop is walking distance from here. If the wind is coming from the right direction, I can hear the music (when Pinkpop is going on).

Sincerely

Mathy

Thanks for clearing that issue :music: