IGNORED

MUST GO BY FRIDAY 8/22! 1989 RCA Dimensia console TV. Local Pickup only

NightSprinter

If anone in the Orlando, Winter Garden, or surrounding areas are in need of a great retrogaming CRT and are able to do some touchup repairs, I have a great RCA "Dimensia" series console TV that needs a new home.

This swr has a wood front cabinet enclosure, impressive sound for the time, 25" tube, 3x composite video+stereo audio inputs, 1x s-video input, and 1x "EIA-Multiport Stereo" input. This is basically a SCART socket. For some reason, analog RGB input does not work. Using my Saturn with a raw sync SCART cable just had a short blue flash (lines not connected on TV end?). It also has composite out, and output for external bookshelf speakers.

It does need a few repairs (cap replacements, will askba friend about the flyback transformer), and definitely could use modifications to the SCART socket to make RGB work (and possibly add s-video, but the socket shares the same input channel as composite video-in 3).

This TV is great for anyone that wants a CRT for their classic games, and is willing to put in some work. I also have the original remote for it, and Video1-3 are literally on channels 97-99. So, name a price or either come pick it up Thursday or Friday. After 8/22, this beauty sadly goes to the Winter Garden Goodwill.