IGNORED

Us guy's need to stick together - (Wive's & Girl Friend EXCUSES)

Omega-TI

Okay, admit it, you want that new toy or computer enhancement, but you KNOW the 'old ball & chain' is gonna give ya grief over it. This thread is to post EXCUSES, JUSTIFICATIONS, and even LOGICAL ARGUMENTS to use with the 'other half'.

Awww. Mine thinks "it's neat" watching me edit source code & test programs and gets a kick out of soldering/desoldering. No excuses or arguments needed here.

• Like 3

....AHEM...
as a wife I hope your purse strings get tied in a knot-

If you don't share some of the hobbies or have hobbies that cost the same in the long run why bother at all?

There's X money coming in and Y money going out hopefully leaving Z money for fun...

Divide that between the spouses every month except November-December where it should be used for travel, gift, or party money.
Also one other month (April tends to be good) that all money goes to replace the clothes (for both people) that people can see through but shouldn't be able too, or are full of holes, or athletic shoes that need replacing once a year.

Done.

:roll:

• Like 2

Awww. Mine thinks "it's neat" watching me edit source code & test programs and gets a kick out of soldering/desoldering. No excuses or arguments needed here.

That's how it is with my wife. Sure, she'd like to see me on the computer less, but she doesn't give me any grief about it. We haven't played much video games, but she plays a mean game of chess.

Guess I married the right girl because she never gives me crap for purchasing stuff. Of course, I always tell her what I want to get and how much it is so she's aware. If it's expensive then I tell her well ahead of time so we can budget for it (she balances the checkbook and pays the bills). I've never had to make an excuse.

• Like 1

I knew a guy once (now divorced) that I felt really sorry for. His wife would jump all over him if he so much as spent $20.00 without asking first. She would lay it on real thick like how he was taking food out of the kids mouths and impoverishing the entire family, but then she would go out and spend hundreds on her landscaping hobby and justify it by calling it a 'home improvement'.

My wife just calls me a dork whenever anything related to that TI comes up. Although I should get a Pacman cart for it, as it is her favorite game of all time.

She has one of those all in one Pacman joysticks that you oplug into the TV. She hates it because it maker her hand hurt.

My TI doesn't do a whole lot right now.. I do not have any form of storage.

It would be interesting to hear TI-Sissy's take.. She is on the opposite spectrum.. She has a problem with guys thinking her TI is junk. hahahahaha

• Like 1

I run into a lot of guys that use the wifey thing as an excuse to not make purchasing decisions (or as some sort of lame budgetary excuse) on all sorts of things from cars, bikes, pinball/arcade machines, nice audio gear, TV's - you name it.

No excuse to behave like that if you're in decent relationship or perhaps some of these spineless spuds have no visible means of support to call their own or contribute enough? All I know is that there sure are a lot of emasculated p-whipped pathetic muffins out there pretending to be men today. :lol:

• Like 1

My wife just calls me a dork whenever anything related to that TI comes up. Although I should get a Pacman cart for it, as it is her favorite game of all time.

She has one of those all in one Pacman joysticks that you oplug into the TV. She hates it because it maker her hand hurt.

My TI doesn't do a whole lot right now.. I do not have any form of storage.

It would be interesting to hear TI-Sissy's take.. She is on the opposite spectrum.. She has a problem with guys thinking her TI is junk. hahahahaha

ignorant cavemen, but they can change.