IGNORED

Another Introduction and arcade cabinets with Intellivision

Switchboard

Hi everyone,

I am following in PepperChef's footsteps and introducing myself to the fourm. I also found out about the place from the podcast and look forward to it every month. I am a Canadian and Inty owner from way back in 80. Much to my wife's shagrin, i have pulled out the old wood grain console and got it up and running. I still have almost all of my old games and will be cataloging them this weekend. My Dad's basement was damp so my boxes are musty, but that wont stop me:) I believe my rarest title is commando. I also have an original ecs and music keyboard with their original boxes.

I recently built an arcade cab ( yes out of a telephone switchboard) and have been listening to which inty titles Paul from the podcast endorses as translating well to the cabinet experience. I was wondering if anyone else here has put intellivision on an arcade cabinet and would like to discuss their experiences.

I am loving the boards so far and hope to be an active member, especially once I finally get an LTO flash cart to play melody blaster. Thats right, i had the keyboard but never the only cart that went with it.

Take care guys

• Like 7

Welcome! It's nice to see so many listeners from the podcast joining AtariAge. Speaking of which, I need to catch up. I'm still midway through the Beauty & the Beast episode.

Once you get your games/hardware cataloged, we'd love to hear/see the results...especially if you find a copy of Spiker that you forgot you had ;-)

Welcome! It's nice to see so many listeners from the podcast joining AtariAge. Speaking of which, I need to catch up. I'm still midway through the Beauty & the Beast episode.

Once you get your games/hardware cataloged, we'd love to hear/see the results...especially if you find a copy of Spiker that you forgot you had ;-)

No Spiker I am afraid, but I did find a complete Fathom It does have some damage to rear of the box and the corner is'nt great, but maybe It looks to be in otherwise great shape