IGNORED

D1K/D2K ARCADE ROM availability -- last two days!

Just to remind everyone, there only two days left to purchase the D1K and D2K ARCADE ROMs. After August, all sales are closed indefinitely.

The normal price for D2K was $20. It is being sold for $10, special closing sale price.

Last chance!

Please see:

http://www.carlmuellerjr.com

thanks for everyone's support,

Carl

The ROM will be on sale after the hard copies have sold out. Since they will only be available for a limited time, this should happen quickly. Maybe by December.

I'm currently adding the intermissions to the game, and then the title screen. After some game testing, it will be ready.

Carl

• Like 1

The ROM will be on sale after the hard copies have sold out. Since they will only be available for a limited time, this should happen quickly. Maybe by December.

I'm currently adding the intermissions to the game, and then the title screen. After some game testing, it will be ready.

Carl

Great to hear the game is proceeding Carl. I guess I should buy the D1K rom if it's still available.

How far along on DKJr did you get? The screen shots on your site looked amazing. How can someone like me who has no knowledge of assembly or basic, no experience in programming, no tools and absolutely no talent help you with this?

if I found a publisher who I could come to an agreement with terms of upfront payment, and price received per unit sold, etc. I might consider doing it. I'm not sure that anyone wants to see it done that badly though.

I mostly got far with the reverse engineering. That was documented on my blogger site. The graphics I drew were just screen mockups and I can't guarantee that it would look actually that good, but I would try.

Carl

• 4 months later...

Wish I'd seen this page before I just paid on impossiblethings web page for D2K arcade on 16th january 2015. It still let me pay despite the rom no longer being available. Hope I can get my money back through paypal. Really wanted this game as well.

You will get a personalized ROM.

If you can pay, it is still available.

• 4 weeks later...

Bad versions of D1K and D2K ROMs have been leaked over the past two or three months. If you received the ROM and some of the characters have had odd behavior, including Mario being able to both jump and climb ladders with the hammer, then you have a bad version of either ROM.

If you find that you have received a bad ROM, please contact me and I'll resend you your purchase(s).

Of course, the ROMs can still be purchased from:

http://www.carlmuellerjr.com

Thanks, Carl