Stella 4.1 is now available; it contains a few nice improvements over the last release. Unfortunately, I'm still trying to track down the 'joystick not found' issues, so that hasn't been addressed in this release. Changes are as follows:
* Improved 'DASH' bankswitching scheme support; there is now a debugger tab for changing banks and viewing internal cart RAM, and autodetection is now implemented.
* Added 'MDM' (Menu Driven Megacart) bankswitch scheme as described on AtariAge and originally developed by Edwin Blink.
* Improved snapshot viewing in the ROM launcher; snapshots are now scaled to the available space, and can better accommodate sizes other than those generated by Stella itself.
* Improved support on multi-monitor systems. Stella will now use the same monitor for fullscreen-windowed mode switches. Special thanks to Magnus Lind for patches that added this functionality.
* Removed the 'bank' command from the debugger prompt, as it only worked (inconsistently) with certain bankswitch types. The bankswitch UI should now be used to query/set bank state.
* Fixed bug in disassembly output; instructions at $F000 were never being highlighted during execution.
* The UNIX configure script now supports newer versions of Hurd. Special thanks to Stephen Kitt for the patch.