IGNORED

Interest check: SNES reproduction boxes

opcode

Hello SNES fans,

My name is Eduardo Mello, I am a well known homebrew developer in the ColecoVision community (http://www.opcodegames.com). I am trying to expand my hobby business outside the ColecoVision circle and was wondering where I would go next. Well, I also happen to be a big Nintendo fan, so I thought it would be nice to enter the Nintendo scene. My girlfriend is also a gamer, and she has a talent for reproduction boxes. She also happen to be a graphic designer. When she shown me the reproduction boxes she had created for the SNES, I was at awe with the quality of her work. So I thought, why not to offer those boxes to fellow SNES collectors that might need replacement boxes.

As you can see from the attached pictures, boxes are very high quality, and also very durable, as she uses a protective film that makes the boxes really sturdy. Using my experience in producing ColecoVision boxes, we created a die-cut, so the boxes are professionally cut and folded.

For now we are just checking if there would be any interest in those boxes. We were planning to sell them at a price range of $10~12 a piece, plus shipping. She has a list of about 25 boxes already designed, but we are planning many more, based on general interest.

In order to gauge interest, I have created a subscription list. In case you might be interested in SNES replacement boxes, please subscribe and tell us which games you would like to see reproduction boxes for. BTW, boxes come with the internal cartridge holder.

http://eepurl.com/2ZfYP

Many thanks for reading...

Eduardo

post-1432-0-16127500-1410369457_thumb.jpg

post-1432-0-09602200-1410369473_thumb.jpg

post-1432-0-95165900-1410369487_thumb.jpg

post-1432-0-02298800-1410369500_thumb.jpg

post-1432-0-13230800-1410369513_thumb.jpg

post-1432-0-17580900-1410369542_thumb.jpg