IGNORED

Pizza Chef and Immies & Aggies

pkosby

Hello everyone,

I have held on to my Atari collection for about 30 years now and it's time to start letting it go. I have two oddball items that I need help figuring out the value. I have Pizza Chef and Immies & Aggies on "Copy Carts" that are playable on NTSC systems. I know that this is extremely rare and can not find any info on NTSC versions of these games.

PizzaChef_zps56c1f966.jpg

ImmiesampAggies_zps533d7a80.jpg

BWAAAA?!

It'd be awesome if you wanted to dump these. I think they were supposed to be released by CommaVid, but I'm not certain.

EDIT: Wait wait, they already exist as ROMs. Still, this looks like it might be worth a look for collectors.

Edited by Jess Ragan

I didn't copy them. My dad got them 30 years ago at some random flea market. He got them along with Prototypes of Off Your Rocker, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, and Halloween. There is a used game shop in San Antonio that I am checking with to see if they have a working Atari system.

I recognize that handwriting!!! Those carts were made and assembled by Jim Redd of Pleasant Valley Video Games of Camdem, OH

I will try to dig up some more info about these carts and PVV

busy day today but I had to post!

Tim

Wait? The Pizza Chef and Immies & Aggies games? Any info you have on them would be AMAZING! Thanks!

I recognize that handwriting!!! Those carts were made and assembled by Jim Redd of Pleasant Valley Video Games of Camdem, OH

I will try to dig up some more info about these carts and PVV

busy day today but I had to post!

Tim

Check out this thread...

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/128882-pleasant-valley-video-catalog-1991/?hl=%2Bpleasant+%2Bvalley+%2Bvideo&do=findComment&comment=1555533