IGNORED

Midwest Gaming Classic april 11th and 12th ,2015

Dan Iacovelli

• 3 months later...

Will be going for sure.... any chance of a JagFest hallway or better?

I won't be goin this year, and as far as know jason nobel(Astropuff) is the only confirmed jagfest person

clayton's not's coming and racer x is deciding between arcade or jagfest

if you interest in helping jagfest let me know, even though I won't be there I can let dan loosen know for sure.

• 3 weeks later...

Well it's one guy, & I know Drunken Gamers Radio interviewed him on their podcast, probably around the time of a past MGC. One year they built a huge robot at their booth & ran a trivia game there. For some reason I wanna say the guy is from the DC area.

Unforunately, I don't think I'll be able to run a booth this year as much as I had hoped to do so but I will be there. Also will not be staying at the hotel but instead visiting and staying somewhere far cheaper. If anyone has a booth and doesn't mind me laying a stack of pamphlets and/or business cards down for the passer goers, please let me know... thanks!

I COULD go, the April dates fit my schedule better...but probably wont.

S1500, wanna search for DS Retro Game Challenge 2 for me again? I know there's an import vendor there...name escapes me.

I'll keep an eye open. Maybe 3rd time's a charm.

• Like 1

I won't be attending but just a heads-up about the road construction lane closures:

http://projects.511wi.gov/documents/15899/324b9153-ab01-4be7-b1b1-d5a9cf9b9c1a

Can someone explain what exactly is closed here? Is it just the ramps indicated in red? I'm coming from Chicago taking 294/94 to 43/894/back to 94, but if that ramp is closed I suppose a better option is going 94 to 43 directly to S. Moorland Rd, skipping 894 altogether?

Can someone explain what exactly is closed here? Is it just the ramps indicated in red? I'm coming from Chicago taking 294/94 to 43/894/back to 94, but if that ramp is closed I suppose a better option is going 94 to 43 directly to S. Moorland Rd, skipping 894 altogether?

I believe the ramps in red are closed and the blue/green show the available detours. You might also try going through I94/43 from the south and take the ramp going West (I-94) through the Marquette Interchange.

• 3 weeks later...