IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - Intellicart fun

RSS Bot

I had been waiting for this moment. To test GoSub for the Intellivision on a real Intellivision. Unfortunately, all I have is an Intellivision model 2, so I can't play the Coleco games. But I guess it's better than nothing. I looked at the cord coming out of the cart. It was odd. I started looking for a place to put it on the back of my computer. Then it occurred to me. Maybe if I use the same converter wire thingy I use for the C7050 Odyssey 2 cart. So I started looking for a screwdriver to unattach it. I found one. So I unattached it. I plugged in the wire. After fiddling with various error messages and transfer modes, I finally got it to work. GoSub is now on a real TV. Well for now it's only on an Intellicart. And I have to program levels 24-30 in. But I think I can do this in a 16KB limit. But it sucks that you have to reupload the cart every time you turn off the INTV. You'd think the ROM would stay on the cart whether the INTV is off or on. And uber thanks go out to Tim Duarte. Without his generosity, I wouldn't have known if this worked or not. So now I can plug ahead on the project and plan others. So my only other thing I thought up that I could do was Fast Food (or Fatso!) on the intellivision. But that's later. Right now my priority is finishing GoSub.

http://atariage.com/forums/blog/168/entry-11407-intellicart-fun/