IGNORED

Multiple Vectrex Multicarts FS

jasonbar

[edit 2014/11/27: only 1 Mateos developer cart left, at lowered price]

Howdy-

A multitude of multicarts for the Vectrex for sale. All are tested working.

SOLD 1 - Madtronix 3 carts w/ jumpers w/ instructions printout: $45 SOLD

2 - 1x Mateos rev 1.1 cart & 1x rev 1.1 burner PCB w/ USB cable (never really used--just tested one or twice). $45 for 1 set.

SOLD 3 - Ravenex 72-in-1 rev 1.01 (menu screen says 1.01, cart silkscreen says 1.02), in transparent blue shell: $55 SOLD

SOLD 4 - Sean Kelly rev 2.0 SOLD

SOLD 5 - VecFlash serial rev 1.0 w/ serial-to-audio cable (I don't think I ever got the file transfer process to work, but I'm a klutz when it comes to this sort of thing--cart came loaded with lots of games): $120 SOLD

SOLD 6 - VecFlash USB rev 1.2 w/ USB cable (I'm pretty sure that I got the file transfer process to work on this one--cart is loaded with games): $145 SOLD

SOLD 7 - Vectrom w/ box & cover insert (seems to be in an Intellivision Atarisoft cartridge shell) SOLD

www.dropbox.com/sh/spkvy5xojaw5nj6/AABdx6WF106k8JGWFJplqah9a?dl=0

Better deals for multiple multicarts. Shipping from USA 91101.

Thanks,
-Jason

My motivations are my own, multiple, & they'd be the source of a long conversation, if I had the time & effort to devote to it.

Long story short: I collected enthusiastically for multiple systems over the last many years, & I'm currently purging most of my collections & systems.

I'm generally asking for prices roughly what I paid, or what I'm perceiving as current market values that are driven by general supply & demand.

Tanks,

-Jason

[edit--I don't wish to be disrespectful or argumentative. Richard, I'm awed by your skills & wouldn't even know where to start on making the things that you make. I'm just upholding my belief that it's OK to buy, play, sell, etc. Prices go up & down; I sell some things at a loss, some even, & some at a profit. I've got a wonderful 1-year-old at home who occupies most of my time, & much of the rest of my time is occupied by my current passion, pinball machines--even better is when my boy plays pinball with me! I simply haven't the time nor motivation these days to get heavily involved in forum discussions--please don't feel that it reflects upon you. Thanks.]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Very slick. Select 1 of 4 positions on the cart slider switch, stick it to the burner, plug into a USB port, watch it magically mount like a USB stick, drag & drop a ROM onto the drive, eject, pull off the burner, plug into Vectrex, turn on Vectrex, enjoy ROM. No multi menu sort of thing.

Here's his site: http://www.vectrex.hackermesh.org/index.php/en/mvbd-mvmc-3/introduction-mvbd-mvmc

He also has newer 8- & 16-position carts.

Thanks,

-Jason