IGNORED

Atari2600.com Shipping?

davidmeek

yea i did they left me no choice since i couldnt get any responce from them.

also i didnt know they went all ebay until i saw this thread! just sucks(.

Absolutey agree. It would be convenient to the consumer if Joe who runs atari2600.com puts up a notice on his website about the incinvenience if he is unable to operate the site, has an account with ebay to do most of his businesses, and also many atariagers mentioned some of his stock is out and has never updated his inventory, but at least they get a refund on what was sold. Hw should just pull the site down to prevent anymore inconvenience plus his inbox and voice mails not flooded with angry messages. I bought and spent thousands of dollars and had lengthy conversations with him. Just sad to see what this has become. I've seen his ebay store, but couldn't remember the name. His feedback is around 99%. He sells tons and tons but good clusters of negative feedback.

still no word from them( guess ill just have to take pp claim to the next step up.

seriously do they think that by ignoring the issue without any contact that people

with issues like these will just fadeaway?? not going to happen!!

Edited by dustygraves.

still no word from them( guess ill just have to take pp claim to the next step up.

seriously do they think that by ignoring the issue without any contact that people

with issues like these will just fadeaway?? not going to happen!!

That sucks and I am sorry you had to go through all this crap. It's been 28 days! You definetley need to contact paypal and file a claim. Ithink normally it is 10 days, but this has gone too far.make sure you have the receipts saved so you can email it to them for evidence. Atari2600.com should be shut down. Joe never updates the inventory on the site, never answers emails, phone calls, and no replies either. Go to lukie games or estarland! They are fabulous!!

OMG! the gameing gods must be on my side because if all goes good (i hope) my packages were

shipped out today and supposed to get them by the 25th this thursday! the emails from pp show one tracking#

for both orders so i assume that to mean they were put into one package. will post when i get them!

is there any one else who is currently waiting for any orders like me? or could i be one of the last lucky ?

If he's completely (or nearly-so) gone to Ebay, you may as well order from ANY Ebay Jackwagon as him. The fact that when some sellers go to Ebay and only concentrate on Ebay (and fuck over traditional customers from their website) is quite telling. It is just unfortunate that potential negative feedback motivates them in Ebay sales, whilst their conscience fails to motivate them, on their old site. I guess it's a "plus" for Ebay, as much as we all like to complain about it. All I know is I'll *never* order anything from Atari2600.com (or their Ebay account) after reading this. Fortunately, I'm awash in Atari 2600 greatness, and I've never needed to. :)

ill be waiting impaticently until i get my items!

also as a number of people have mentioned in the previous posts above about not dealing with anymore. after this i will

remove atari2600.com from my prefered list as they used to have a large selection of stuff at mostly fair prices to the trash bin so take that joe boy!!

• Like 1

ill be waiting impaticently until i get my items!

also as a number of people have mentioned in the previous posts above about not dealing with anymore. after this i will

remove atari2600.com from my prefered list as they used to have a large selection of stuff at mostly fair prices to the trash bin so take that joe boy!!

Hope you get your items. I kicked that site out of my bookmarks back in 2013 after having enough of this delayed crap. At least give you a partial refund in the shipping department for this ridiculous delay. I found some youtube videos of Joe C via Gamester81's channel buying a huge I mean HUGE game lot for a pretty low price and just sells everything way more than what it's worth. When I find it I'll post it. I used to chat with him on the phone talking Atari with him and reccommend his site to everyone. Amazing what it turned out to be.

will find out thursday. the last time before this i had an order in april and among the items in that lot was a sears text lable

superman for a whole $6.00 shipped) in this order i hopefully will get 5 more sears titles that puts me 3 away from all 58)

If you ordered multiple items, expect some to be missing and a paypal refund given (and in my case no additional shipping refunded for MANY items not included) he ships once a month as far as I can tell so if you are lucky enough to order right before he ships you will get it at a normal speed, if you order right after, it will take 3-4 weeks...

well i got my package today! every thing is what i ordered with one exception: the sears black jack is the text lable instead of the pict.lable

version that i had ordered(.the sears titles i got are-checkers / black jack / math gran prix / memory match / slots.

went to pp and explained the issue with them and if no response from atari2600.com by 7-06-15 they will refund me for the black jack game only as that what i want.here is pic of what i got)post-30830-0-20054700-1435270411_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

well i got my package today! every thing is what i ordered with one exception: the sears black jack is the text lable instead of the pict.lable

version that i had ordered(.the sears titles i got are-checkers / black jack / math gran prix / memory match / slots.

went to pp and explained the issue with them and if no response from atari2600.com by 7-06-15 they will refund me for the black jack game only as that what i want.here is pic of what i got)attachicon.gif104_0282.JPG

Glad to see you got your items after the long delay. Nice! Got some Sears branded 2600 games. Are you trying to collect for the entire set?

yes i am with this lot i only need 3 more titles (brain games / code breaker / math) but im not in any hurry as these are

not as hard to get as some of the others were like cannon man or sub commander)

it has taken the better part of 10 years to complete my activision set and same for this set!

• Like 1

Just got some 5200 stuff from this site including a sealed Star Trek. It took about 10 days to arrive which seemed normal. Must have been close to his shipping time. Always been a favorite go-to site for games below ebay prices.... oh well.

update! the black jack i ordered was to be the picture lable version (sears) and the invoice also shows that is what was to be shipped but instead i got the text lable version

so i went to pp and explained about the situation and that i would like to get a refund for just that one item ($5.95) because 1- it was wrong item and 2-they were over charging me instead of giving a discount. they said that if they got no responce from atari2600.com that they would give what i asked for.

anyway long story short-i ask for one thing from pp and i end up getting reimbursed the entire ($40.00) ammount i had spent to begin with)

so money back+free games make for a nice day. anyone else have great endings like this regardless who you were dealing with?

oh and joe and co. never did respond!