IGNORED

Intellivision Indoor Football League

tacrec

So I think I can get this going without rom modification, just by changing the colors in Nostalgia. Again, it's not perfect but close enough. My plan is to use the same 8 teams from the baseball league, but I also have two more: Sharks (blue/cyan) and Destroyers (Sea battle, blue/tan). So which teams should be in the league?

• Like 1

No I don't have to sit and watch it, but not having a score display on the field is a pain. There's just a clock. Don't know what the logic is there. A continuous clock would be nice. If you're actually playing the game, the stopping clock is useful, but in this case it slows the game down.

Part of my boring childhood was simming games (Com vs Com). I can't recall if i ever did it in Slam Dunk, Slap Shot or World Championship Baseball. But i did do it in Body Slam and Super Pro Football for sure. In Body Slam each wrestler would be a famous one from tv from either the WWF or NWA. I even had rankings on a piece of paper and a wrestler had to climb up the ladder to get a title shot.

In Football i did it a little differently. The teams were just named after rock bands. Like Guns N Roses vs Metallica, The Stones vs The Who. Very silly stuff. But i could sit there all day and watch these.

At the very end of my time with my original Intellivision the controllers were shot and would not work properly. Pretty much all i could do from them on is watch computer vs computer.

Depending on how you've got the schedule set up, I might be able to run the games. I just did a test game that took about 1:15 using jzIntv. PM me if you're interested.

Shirts are a definite possibility ;-)

attachicon.gifgame over.png

I hope you guys run leagues for all the sports games it is fun to root for a team, and I love the shirts! ;-)

• Like 2