IGNORED

Turbografx 16 Console Composite S-Video Component Output **SOLD**

bradd1978

Selling a Turbografx 16 console with Composite, S-Video and Component (YPbPr) output. System has been fully cleaned inside and out, with RGB to Component video board installed and appropriate RCA jacks. The video output is fantastic, with 3 options for output plus original RF

The component (YPbPr) output does show some vertical lines (jailbars) but it varies with the tv you are using. It was barely noticable on my 23" Samsung but were very noticable on my 46" Samsung. Picture is perfect if using a CRT

$175 Shipped

**Please note this outputs component in 240p so please make sure your tv is compatible and can output at this level**

post-35160-0-97391700-1416674684_thumb.jpgpost-35160-0-37301800-1416674689_thumb.jpgpost-35160-0-62278700-1416674697_thumb.jpg

Edited by bradd1978

• 4 months later...

TG-16 does not do component naively. Only 15KHz RGB and most USA TV do not take RGB. Some that takes VGA port expects 31KHz and usually won't work with 15KHz signal. My guess is someone goofed, someone meant composite, or there's an RGB to Component converter somewhere.

TG-16 (and all PC Engine variants) can do composite and RGB from the expansion connector. Hack will be needed to get RGB out of a Duo or to get S-video from any of the consoles.