IGNORED

Some Atari 2600 rares for sale...

Bfuehring

I don’t check in here much anymore, but I am a former main stream collector from the 90’s. Most of my stuff was parted out and sold pre-ebay when I was starting a family. While I no longer collect, I can’t help but grab stuff when I see it out in the wild. It’s about time that I put these up for sale here to get them into the hands of collectors. I would prefer to sell this in one entire lot, and I’ll try to price it accordingly. If you’re interested in individuals, make offers. I also don’t check in here often, so please email me directly at Brett.W.Fuehring@gmail.com. I have a handful of loose carts. Very few of them are in great shape. I cannot test any of them. Expect most to have screw holes, actiplaque, peeling end labels, etc. This stuff comes from Craigslist, garage sales, thrift stores and Flea Markets mostly. If you need specifics, or pics, feel free to contact me.

Would like to sell this group, all together, for $80 shipped in the US. I figure $7 each is a pretty good deal, on average. Drop me a line if interested.

Montezuma’s Revenge by Parker Brothers

Artillery Duel/Chuck Norris by Xonox (double-ender)

Ghost Manor/Spike’s Peak by Xonox (double-ender)

Motorcross Racer by Xonox

Sea Hawk by Panda

Stuntman by Panda

No Escape! by Imagic

Tapper by Sega

Private Eye by Activision

Q*Bert by Parker Brothers for Intellivision

Water Ski by Froggo for Atari 7800

Yeah, there was a big spread about Drew and I in the Columbia Daily Tribune. It was several pages with pics, etc. Good times. I used to be able to search the net for my old auction posts, but just tried and didn't find much. I remember an auction where I had nothing but UR carts rated 10/10 in the digital press guide. Selling my collection afforded me a car, my wife's engagement ring, and paid for my last semester of college! :)

Anyway, I'll try to get some pictures tonight. Dropping the price too, so that this isn't too difficult.

BTW, I'm not totally out of the video gaming industry. As a side business and/or hobby, I still fix and operate classic arcade machines. The warehouse that I work out of has over 80 great titles...

Price is dropping to $70 shipped and I'll do my best to get pictures posted tonight.