IGNORED

HSC11 Round 21: "T" Cavemen Trolls Tales Dragons Tribulations

therealbountybob

:thumbsup:

Hey what do you guys think about Dragons and Cavemen? It's really pretty good, takes a few goes to get the hang of it but I've now got to the top of the 4th screen 34,830 and then got through to the 3rd screen on round 2 where the bird launched a square on my head 57,570 (7) One day we'll have a hole round of bird poo games - Whomper Stomper... Up Up and Away?

Speaking of which as there are not so many U games the next round will feature both letters U and V so add any more suggestions on the Play List ;)

First time playing T&T ever, got about 7000 or so. For those playing it for the first time - to jump up a platform you have to push up to jump in the right spot. When you push up to jump in the right spot your jump goes higher.

(I mention this because I must have spent 3 minutes trying to figure out how to exit the first screen :) )

EDIT: Might as well post my scores for today here:

TODAC: 9000

T&T: 50300

post-2091-0-08836600-1416754271_thumb.jpgpost-2091-0-64726300-1416754276_thumb.jpg

TODAC seems buggy to me, but it might be the bios I'm using (I've got a Steven Tuckerized 1200XL, so I can change between OSB and XL or whatever). I can't see the floor of the first screen and when I got to the top of the first screen the graphics got all screwy.

First time playing T&T ever, got about 7000 or so. For those playing it for the first time - to jump up a platform you have to push up to jump in the right spot. When you push up to jump in the right spot your jump goes higher.

(I mention this because I must have spent 3 minutes trying to figure out how to exit the first screen :) )

EDIT: Might as well post my scores for today here:

TODAC: 9000

T&T: 50300

TODAC seems buggy to me, but it might be the bios I'm using (I've got a Steven Tuckerized 1200XL, so I can change between OSB and XL or whatever). I can't see the floor of the first screen and when I got to the top of the first screen the graphics got all screwy.

You'll love T&T; when you get used to everything you can play almost flat out. The trampolines let you jump higher still. Hold L/R when in mid air to exit from the jumps let go as soon as you land if you wish to stop on that square :thumbsup:

Possible NTSC issue with TODAC as the game does use a very tall playfield? Let me know guys ;-)

therealbountybob, on 23 Nov 2014 - 11:46 AM, said:

You'll love T&T; when you get used to everything you can play almost flat out. The trampolines let you jump higher still. Hold L/R when in mid air to exit from the jumps let go as soon as you land if you wish to stop on that square :thumbsup:

Possible NTSC issue with TODAC as the game does use a very tall playfield? Let me know guys ;-)

Yeah, the graphics do get messed up a bit on TODAC

Naaw and there was me all excited that MrFish has posted a score :-D

Dragons 72,090 (6) seemed to go on a splatting spree and got a lot of points... some platforms you can't go up from so you need to drop down agian. No improvemeny on Trolls...

Ok the POLL LIVES

Plenty of time to vote so please checkout the choices and vote for a few U & V games. The next round will be a double round!

First Tables

Overall - HSC Points

1st therealbountybob (p) 59 12pts
2nd McKong (p) 57 13pts#$
3rd 8Bit 1337 (n) 53 10pts

4th CaptainClassic (p) 52 9pts
5th Sikor (p) 51 8pts
6th roadrunner (n) 50 7pts
7th atariron82 (n) 28 6pts
8th Kaisersoft (p) 28 5pts

ties decided by total score from both games

*HSC T&T record bonus point

#ToDaC Highest Level bonus point

$Special bonus point

Trolls and Tribulations
1st therealbountybob (p) 110,350 30
2nd 8Bit 1337 (n) 50,300 29
3rd atariron82 (n) 46,950 28
4th McKong (p) 29,850 27
5th CaptainClassic (n) 28,100 26
6th roadrunner (p) 14,480 25
7th Sikor (p) 7,150 24

Tales of Dragons and Cavemen
1st McKong (p) 141,180 30

2nd therealbountybob (p) 72,090 29
3rd Kaisersoft (p) 32,020 28
4th Sikor (p) 25,450 27
5th CaptainClassic (n) 24,950 26
6th roadrunner (n) 12,440 25
7th 8Bit 1337 (n) 9,000 24

The vote for double round 22: "U & V Games" is *OPEN*

Plenty of time to vote so please checkout the choices and vote for a few games each :thumbsup:

T&T 45500 still don't really like this one, can't get used to the jerky movement

Does take a while but you can get into the Zone and go flat out :)

Turn out you can get the other treasure at the end of one of the mazes as well so we could have gone for all but never mind.

I forgot to add your bonus points... will edit table.

I've been to level 8, the game has some classic gameplay elements - it's really well done - the 2nd level is much more challenging with the bouncing bird poo! You can score a lot from killing several guys with the collected eggs - more than doing the screens quickly.

Didn't improve on T&T either but will be be sure to keep trying :)

The vote for double round 22: "U & V Games" is *OPEN*

Plenty of time to vote so please checkout the choices and vote for a few games each :thumbsup: