IGNORED

AA Store Recommendation - looking for something new

MegaManFan

I agree, and it doesn't get enough attention! :)

..Al

I haven't bought Lead because when I try the ROM it gives the option to increase the "K" and the music sounds all outta whack after that. I can't remember exactly, but there is an option in the menu to play Lead xK and whenever I turn that on, the music sounds like the rhythm has sped beyond what it is supposed to be. Whatever the lower number is, that option sounds great. Is this expected? Am I somehow doing something in the emulation that causes that (does it on the Harmony cart too)?

That being said, it is a great game, I just wish that the music didn't turn to poop when I flip that switch in the menu.

Ugh, now the waiting is the hardest part!

Think waiting a few days for package is hard, try waiting months or sometimes years for new game to release. I got a bunch of stuff on my wishlist...

Zippy

Stay Frosty 2

Byte Before Christmas

Star Castle Arcade

Circus AtariAge (WIP, but the 2013 PRG version looked pretty finished to me)

Piñata Multicart (just got it Friday :grin: )

DK (both WIP versions VCS and Arcade)

New Pacmman (4k, 8k WIP)

Bentley Bear (7800)

I think I'm addicted to Atari homebrew... :P

Edited by stardust4ever

I agree, and it doesn't get enough attention! :)

..Al

YES! It is the best shmup on the system if you ask me :) The constant fire is very liek modren CAVE style games but on the VCS, thats just insane!!

Reminds me of N.E.R.D.S. :-D

I usually like your posts, but that was just wrong man...N.E.R.D.S. was a flaming pile of shit that I wouldn't waste my piss on putting out.

I haven't bought Lead because when I try the ROM it gives the option to increase the "K" and the music sounds all outta whack after that. I can't remember exactly, but there is an option in the menu to play Lead xK and whenever I turn that on, the music sounds like the rhythm has sped beyond what it is supposed to be. Whatever the lower number is, that option sounds great. Is this expected? Am I somehow doing something in the emulation that causes that (does it on the Harmony cart too)?

That being said, it is a great game, I just wish that the music didn't turn to poop when I flip that switch in the menu.

You can fully customize the music, fast/slow, filter/sound effects, etc, there are a TON of options :)