IGNORED

Flashback Overlays: Intellivision Productions & Psycho Stormtrooper

JasonlikesINTV

My order (from mid-February) also came in this past week. I ordered an Intellivision Flashback system with a complete overlay set, along with extra overlays for my first Flashback. I didn't hear anything about my order until I asked for an update in late April; after another delay and another reminder in early May, it was finally shipped.

I never doubted that I would receive my order, but I get the impression that they're struggling to keep up with demand. If so, I'm glad that these Intellivision items are so popular, even if it's resulted in delays in shipment. So, for anyone interested in ordering from them, you might consider writing first to get an idea of how busy they are. It may take them a while to fulfill their orders, but I'm sure they'll come through.

I ordered my overlay set on December 1, 2014 and have still not received it. I just sent another email today with my PayPal confirmation.

Me either. I am convinced Mr. Robinson has my address crossed with someone else: A couple of times that I've communicated with him, he apologizes and says he is going to re-ship them immediately... and then someone else in here announces they got a shipping confirmation. :o

Still, I don't care much; I'm preparing for a move to a new house, so I can wait some more.

Edited by DZ-Jay

Me either. I am convinced Mr. Robinson has my address crossed with someone else: A couple of times that I've communicated with him, he apologizes and says he is going to re-ship them immediately... and then someone else in here announces they got a shipping confirmation. :o

Really. Could you do it again so I can get mine?

• 2 weeks later...

Intellivision Productions now lists the Flashback overlays as sold out.

Oh great. I never got my set. :( :_(

I just wrote to Mr. Robinson again and asked him if it would be possible to get them soon, before the next Christmas rush.

Edited by DZ-Jay
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

What a joke. I ordered mine on December 1st and got nothing. I gave them the benefit of the doubt for months, received a confirmation email in March, and got screwed. Unacceptable business practice. Some people even had missing overlays in their sets. Pathetic.

What a joke. I ordered mine on December 1st and got nothing. I gave them the benefit of the doubt for months, received a confirmation email in March, and got screwed. Unacceptable business practice. Some people even had missing overlays in their sets. Pathetic.

you have to file a paypal claim to get anywhere

I didn't think to look and threw out the mailer. I never got an email or anything saying it was shipped. I sent all of their email addresses an email forwarding my PayPal payment. Their website said "sold out" and it really pissed me off since I ordered mine December 1st and others who ordered later got their's. Much happier now.

I replied to the email they sent out a few months ago stating stuff was shipped and gently nudged Keith and within an hour I got notice they shipped and he sent an email apologizing for the delay! I was not worried about it I figured once the dust settled and they had time to breathe that he would be more responsive to reminder emails. Previous ones did go unanswered.

• 8 months later...