IGNORED

issues turning PS plus on and off a lot?

ComputerSpaceFan

So Santa is bringing us a PS4 for Christmas. I am not a fan of subscription-based memberships though so unless someone buys me a PlayStation Plus gift card, I am not playing anything multiplayer with this console.

My question is this.

I know of a couple of titles that I would like to play online someday (Street Fighter 5 and Star Wars Battlefront) so if I buy a month's worth of PS+ when SF5 comes out, then let it expire, then buy another month's worth of PS+ when Battlefront comes out and then let that expire are there any issues with doing this? Do any PS+ users activate and deactivate their accounts regularly?

I tried searching online but most discussions just say what happens to your free DLC and games when you let your account expire. I'm not worried about that. I just want to make sure turning my PS+ on and off like a lightbulb isn't going to give me grief.

You dont need to do anything it just expires and you just buy another card when you want to play online again. Thats it.

Watch what your doing though, F2P and MMO's don't require PS plus. Check what your going to be playing to see if it requires it first and Battlefield and SF5 will require it. SF5 is a cross play title with PC players so I'm sure it will require it.