IGNORED

Amiibo!

Unbeliever

Wow what a douche. How could anyone put up with that. I guess I understand why people beat on their spouses.

Putting him on youtube was revenge enough I guess. It will be endless fatty jokes etc.

It was a joke. It's a character he plays. You saw the dudes video list and views? They are usually in the several millions. He's very popular, although I'll have to agree, I'm more partial to his Loot Crate opening and review video's as opposed to his Francis skits.

http://www.joystiq.com/2015/01/14/new-amiibo-announced-coming-march-2015/

Pac-Man, Ness, Lucina, Charizard, Robin and Wario are confirmed for sometime this spring, and there are also some Mario Party 10 amiibos coming. I just hope I can preorder Pac before the resellers go crazy doing it themselves... The MP10 amiibos are also kind of nice, but I don't really intend to buy the game, and I really find the actual figures to look less interesting than the Smash Bros ones.

EDIT: Also, Nintendo's confirmed that the upcoming game Codename STEAM will have support for Marth and all the other Fire Emblem characters, allowing you to play as them in-game.http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2015/01/code_name_steam_gets_european_release_date_and_fire_emblem_cross-over_amiibo_support

Edited by Nesbroslash

Wow what a douche. How could anyone put up with that. I guess I understand why people beat on their spouses.

Putting him on youtube was revenge enough I guess. It will be endless fatty jokes etc.

It was a joke. It's a character he plays. You saw the dudes video list and views? They are usually in the several millions. He's very popular, although I'll have to agree, I'm more partial to his Loot Crate opening and review video's as opposed to his Francis skits.

Yeah it's all an act, albeit in poor taste. My fiance watched the video and said if her boyfriend acted like that, she would kick his ass. I must have been really good to her, because so far in 12 years of relationship, she hasn't... :love:

In real life, he's not a total spaz. Skip to 6:21 for the epic Zelda unboxing!

http://youtu.be/KXi3a3mN-Sw?t=6m21s

http://www.joystiq.com/2015/01/14/new-amiibo-announced-coming-march-2015/

Pac-Man, Ness, Lucina, Charizard, Robin and Wario are confirmed for sometime this spring, and there are also some Mario Party 10 amiibos coming. I just hope I can preorder Pac before the resellers go crazy doing it themselves... The MP10 amiibos are also kind of nice, but I don't really intend to buy the game, and I really find the actual figures to look less interesting than the Smash Bros ones.

EDIT: Also, Nintendo's confirmed that the upcoming game Codename STEAM will have support for Marth and all the other Fire Emblem characters, allowing you to play as them in-game.http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2015/01/code_name_steam_gets_european_release_date_and_fire_emblem_cross-over_amiibo_support

Holy crap, been busy registering for school and apparently forgot to check the Direct video. I was wondering about the Amiibos because the Mario featured on the back of the Amiibo cards did not match the Mario released for Smash. Also the new Luigi pose doesn't reek of air-humping derp.

post-33189-0-57519300-1421301564_thumb.jpg

Edited by stardust4ever

I just found this interview today. It was deleted, but there is a copy on archive.org. Some people just make me sick...

https://web.archive.org/web/20150108083836/http://www.nintendonuggets.com/?p=1427

What the hell? Rosalina's my favorite character of all time. Such a douche... :mad:

Here's an older video he made. WARNING: NSFW launguage...

:mad: :mad:

I edited that.. Its not really cool to diss fatties.. Someday I might be one..But fat enough to give yourself a nerd lisp is something to strive for in life.

I'll admit I'm not in the best shape myself but I do enjoy riding bicycles occasionally though it's hard sometimes to get out in the winter time, even in the deep south. I'm 280 pounds atm but I at least make some marginal effort to get occasional exercise and drink diet sodas. My goal is to get under 250 again. Yes, it is hard for some, easy for others. I may even try to invest in a DDR pad and Mario DDR, if I can clear a space out to use it.

No offense to you or anyone else, but the dude in the video has really let himself go... :ponder:

Edited by stardust4ever

Yeesh, rough crowed. I'm sure he's aware of his fat. He even references it repeatedly.

I liked the unboxing video, the sword and shield were sweet. The vibe with the party was pretty good. Since I don't care about him at all on a personal level I'm content with that.

But yeah...AMIBOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Yep. There's a lot of lame shit on the internet. Check out your last few posts for more examples. :thumbsup:

Ok I will..BUT I wont make a utube video of it.

Ok that video of the guy swearing his face off t the box of dolls is not funny at all.

I think people who put themselves out there on the internet kinda put a target on them for all sorts of insults and critical remarks being very judgemental. Thats the way people are.

Stardust4ever I wish you the best of luck on you health. Setting goals and trying even if you fail is better than never attempting.. Its those who never try are the losers.

I am not a athelete myself at 230lbs 6'5" but I get lots of exercise most days. Not working out its my job that wears me down.

Everyone can improve in life and I can learn to be less of a asshole some days.

Sorry I have trouble with the world constantly glorifying people who are mean and making them stars that people should look up to. Like all my daughters music she listens too you think them whores are good role models?? They sing about trash and dress and act like trash.

At least we are grown men that should be more mature.

Sorry I have trouble with the world constantly glorifying people who are mean....bla bla bla....

Oh well really lame making fake videos your whole life.. Putting him on youtube was revenge It will be endless fatty jokes I would never want to be cursed with any of his life. <<< (Mean stuff)

So wait, are you just jealous? You are mean and say mean things, and no one glorifies you...is that it? Or millions of people like something you don't and it's wrong...right?? You're losing me.

Back on topic, I had an interest in one particular Amiibo. The Wii Fit and I saw it on the peg probably fresh out of a box at Best Buy some time before Xmas. I thought to myself, I want to get that figure just because what a crazy, obscure thing to make a figure out of. I don't even have Wii Fit, but I do have Yourself Fitness on the Xbox and the figure reminded me on Maya from that similar game. A short time later I regretted not getting the figure that day since it went on to be one of the rare ones and was fetching like $30+ when I went to buy it. A couple friends of mine have the entire set on Amiibo's. I was told that Nintendo later stated the 3 rare figures (Wii Fit, Villager and Marth) would be available later and hadn't been discontinued like was being reported. That was a few weeks ago though, i still haven't seen those figures available online (except inflated 3rd party) or in stores.

• Like 1

The Wii Fit Trainer could be like a motivator. Instead of playing her in the game, set her on a pedestal somewhere to remind you to work out. I should have gotten one. At first I thought she looked lame, and while she was definitely the most conservative of all the Amiibos, she's got class... ;-)

• 2 weeks later...

I picked up Bowser today. Rosalina's somewhere in the international post from across the pond. I plan on getting Toon Link as well and a handful of others from Wave 3. And wave 4 Pacman is AWESOME! I also want Wario too. The only Mario Party one I plan on getting is Toad because the other 5 are watered down duplicates of existing Smash Amiibo. I plan on getting Zero Suit Samus whenever she's announced. I really also want to get the Duck Hunt Dog someday. That one might be problematic. Probably the only one I'd be willing to fight scalpers for.

I'm just now learning about these things, and honestly it just seems like a Nintendo cash grab. I was intrigued at first, then I watched Nintendo's video about Amiibos and Mario Kart 8 and learned that it gives you a racing suit. That's it. Clothes.

So you're basing an opinion entirely on a single video showcasing a single function for a single game out of all the ones that actually support Amiibos? There are like 10 other games that work with these, and they're definitely adding more functionality since the things are selling. Some games might only have small rewards for scanning Amiibos, like in the case of MK8, but a cursory Google or Wikipedia search would have revealed that there are other functions.

And I'd also like to point out that literally everything Nintendo does can be described as a cash grab. They are first and foremost a business, and the main goal of a business is to make money to stay afloat.

Edited by Nesbroslash