IGNORED

Closed

roadrunner

CPUWIZ, on 17 Jan 2015 - 10:01 PM, said:CPUWIZ, on 17 Jan 2015 - 10:01 PM, said:

I can't even get $120.00 for a sealed copy of Panda's Dice Puzzle and you want a sticker ruined EMPTY box for a U.S. Games game to fetch $55?

That's odd. happiest is selling a cart only for $230 wonder why he doesn't buy up all the sealed ones too.??

Don't people like seeing the old store price stickers on these boxes? it's history, it doesn't look ruined to me.

maybe your a different kind of collector that likes perfect boxes?

Edited by roadrunner

Chris Leach, on 18 Jan 2015 - 6:06 PM, said:Chris Leach, on 18 Jan 2015 - 6:06 PM, said:

Not sure that sticker on the front adds value? I like to see the old boxes for the art work and if I recall a year or so a member here was selling boxed games for us games and others for like $10 or less. Your price seems a bit high

Ok, thanks :)

Edited by roadrunner

Crazy Climber, on 22 Jan 2015 - 09:45 AM, said:

If I were you I would get a Piece O cake cart and manual (very minimum a cart) as they are pretty common, it would sell better IMO

Not to go off topic but are u the one that sold cat trax and candy catcher for $100 shipped?

it looks like the buyer is selling your candy catcher for $130