Update 64 Beta-The game is finished barring any major bugs that might pop up.
1. Refixed the eating bug while in the Zazzle Clearing, apparently I broke it again.
2. Fixed the bug where occasionally you would remained trapped on the board after clearing all the enemies.
3. Fixed the bug where the red tree would not appear right away.
4. The tree acts more erratic now.
5. The blood splat is timed better so it will not stop in mid air.
6. Myrmica remains will splat on the playfield as well as the ground.
7. Fixed a bug where Mymica remains did not hurt you. Now they do. Avoid touching them.
8. Revamped the scoring.
Pick up a cloud fruit 10 points
Shoot a cloud fruit with the Zazzle Fly 30 points
Find a lair trigger 50 points
Enter a lair 50 points
Ant, Wasp or Crab 100 points
Invicta Minors 1000 points
Invicta Prime 5000 points
9. Added Sound to the Wasp and Crab. Also added sound when you pick up a cloud fruit.
10. Changed the Ending Animation slightly
11. Opening Animation Changes if you beat the game.
This is pretty much it. Can anyone test it out on a real Atari? My Harmony cart died just as I was going to test this version.
Edited by Mountain King, Tue May 19, 2015 8:33 PM.