IGNORED

FS/FT: Takara Dynovisor HMD

Clint Thompson

Looking to sell or trade my boxed Takara Dynovisor HMD, as I feel it would probably be better off in a collectors hands. I'll post more pictures later but it's the purple Japenese version of the Philips Scuba and many of you may know that this is basically the product that came from the never released Atari Jaguar VR headset. Complete and working.

post-985-0-65952300-1422677062_thumb.jpg

Asking $100 shipped within the U.S. or will trade for non-yellowed and working 130XE, 1040 STE or CD32. May entertain other offers, feel free to reply or PM. Thanks.

Edited by Clint Thompson
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just wondering what this is exactly? It looks pretty cool. Always wanted the jag vr back in the day. Anyways, does this hookup to a console?

Yeah, basically it's just a a head mounted display with no real VR capabilities and is idtentical to the Philips Scuba HMD with the exception of the color/look - just composite AV inputs and it's not exactly the beset resolution but is a cool piece for a collector since it's complete/boxed. http://retrovideogamesystems.com/takara-hmd-dynovisor/ - You can see about 5 years ago me trying to track one down in the comments section. :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...