IGNORED

Gorf, Mad Bodies, Blackout, Downfall+, Double Feature on eBay

scobb

Oh my gwad! Jag freakdom! Finishing ebay auctions today:

Madbodies: $455.00 + $12.65 shipping - and that game sucks.

DOWNFALL+: $406.01 + $5.95 shipping - I wanted this one, was even contemplating it at around $200, but I'm trying hard not to be crazy spending on Jaguar anymore and I agree with what sh3-rg said:

Just keep playing the one you have(free Downfall version), it's essentially the same game and infinitely cheaper ;0)

Gorf Jag CD: $317.50 + $5.95 shipping - a decent shooter but I like Galaga & Galaxian more

Blackout Jag cartridge: $511.01 + $5.95 shipping - not much gameplay to be had there, what a crazy price, didn't people watch the gameplay video first???

Just added it all up that's a whopping $1714.65 total sales for those four games for scobb(AA member)/yemchanko(his ebay id) not including $52.35 for the Double Feature Jag CD. Matthias has them for 32 euros shipped+ insurance to US or 29-30 euros shipped to US uninsured.

Edited by ovalbugmann
  • Like 3

Wow! Jaguar fans and their ability to waste their money on this shit... FREELY available shit too in some instances.

Mind. Blowing. Retardation.

If you can read this (a possibility) and were responsible for any of the 3-figure purchases in the ebay linked items above, please do us a quick favour:

Don't reproduce.

Thanks.

• Like 4

So, on that note, is there a list of shops where these can be purchased? A list of reputable sites where they can be downloaded for play?

The prices are ridiculous, indeed, but obviously there is a demand. It would be great if we could create enough of them to drive the cost back down to reasonable prices.