IGNORED

Atari Age Forum Member Bradford Hanley Passed Away

Atari Charles

One of my facebook friends, all around good guy, and Atari Age Forum Member Bradford Hanley passed away in his sleep. I got to know him as he was looking for an E.T. Book Cart in 2013. Anyway he wasn't a major forum poster or anything but was a big fan of the Atari 2600 and other video game systems. He passed away in his sleep while in hospital due to serious health issues. He passed away back in July 23rd, 2014, but I had no way to post this info myself on Atari Age until now. I am not sure what forum to post this on, so please move it if I posted it in the wrong place.

Thank you for everyone for your comments. Yes, Brad was a really nice guy who had a deep interest in the Atari 2600 and the various games available for it. We started out as acquaintances, but developed a friendship. I was deeply saddened by his passing, but it is nice to know that in the analogue and digital world his memory goes on.

10392264_1036096920631_6730000_n.jpg?oh=

Edited by Atari Charles

I think a memorial wall would be a great idea. Maybe Albert can set up something.

I'll second that!

A nice format would be like a sub forum, with each 'topic' being the Atari Age name of the member that has passed away.

People would then be able to leave posts, condolences, memories or photos in that particular thread.

• Like 3

Way too young. :sad:

I guess we should prepare this to happen to our community more and more frequently.

A few years ago I reached the age where Im going to either a wedding or a funeral… unfortunately for the latter. I've been a best man 3 times already… Anymore and I'm going to lose my amateur status.